• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Rangers..Its not just a job

westtim

Beyond the rim
its an adventure. And I imagine thats what these boards must resemble to members of the cast that frequent this page.

However I will say this, if there are no pregnancies among the male members of the Liandra then I will consider the show to be a success
laugh.gif

------------------

Yeah, no pregnant men would be very good.

------------------
All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belong. Now, I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear.
-Ambassador Jeffrey David Sinclair, War Without End

Yes. That would require drastic measures. I would have to resort to using my patented Spoo Club of Death.
frown.gif

------------------
"There's Snow White and the Seven Narns, Who's Your Little Pak'ma'ra, others..."
- Captain Matthew Gideon, The Needs of Earth
Rising Star

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Yes. That would require drastic measures. I would have to resort to using my patented Spoo Club of Death. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't that be a trip!

Get it? TRIP?? BWAHAHAHA

cool.gif

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

LondosHair's brain has left the building..

laugh.gif

------------------
Channe, the next JMS, who lives for the One and dies for the chocolate cheesecake
--
OnlineDude: I suppose now would not be the time to bring up the old one about the starlet who was so new to Hollywood she slept with the writer...
JMS: But that was only because she heard that in Hollywood, *everyone* screws the writer.

Big, mean looking guy walks into a saloon in Dodge City.

He walks up to the bar, loosens his gun in the holster, and announces, "I'm not in the mood for a bunch of company. I'm going to KILL Any Bastard that's sitll in this saloon in 30 seconds."

There is a stampede for the door. When the dust settles there is no one left except the gunslinger. And one little milksop looking guy standing at the end of the bar drinking a beer.

The gunfighter looks at him and growls, "WELL?"

The little guy sips his beer, looks around and says quietly, "Sure was a LOT of them, wasn't there?"

------------------
The 3 most common elements in the Universe:
Hydrogen, Greed, Stupidity!

You need to be stopped. I just about spit Coke all over myself.
laugh.gif
LOL!

Frizzell

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...
It implies that I am expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic and not a bad dancer but expendable? No."

SOLOMON GRUNDY WANT PANTS TOO!
mad.gif

------------------
Never start a fight, but ALWAYS finish it.

" The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. We can not escape history. We will be remembered, in spite of ourselves. The fiery trial through which we pass will light us down in honor or dishonor, to the last generation. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose our last best hope."

This sounds more off-topicy than on-topicy. So I shall close it.

------------------
"Love isn't brains, children, it's blood. Blood screaming inside you to work its will. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." -- Spike, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Evil's still afoot. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hair-gel I like so much. Quickly, to the Angel-mobile, away." -- Spike, as Angel, in Angel

I laughed. I could not help myself!
laugh.gif

------------------
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in a confederacy against him."
-Jonathan Swift

"Good in theory...
Lousy in practice...
It implies that I am expendable. I am many things. I am bright, personable, charismatic and not a bad dancer but expendable? No."

That was a sad stab at Enterprise that I won't even dignify with a reply. It's been said numerous times that you will get nowhere comparing the two shows, yet people still do it. I give up, it's not worth arguing, idiocy will continue to prevail.

May Valen be with you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by solaris5:
That was a sad stab at Enterprise that I won't even dignify with a reply. It's been said numerous times that you will get nowhere comparing the two shows, yet people still do it. I give up, it's not worth arguing, idiocy will continue to prevail.

May Valen be with you.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Omigod Solaris, are you calling people idiots?! How dare you! I demand that you apologise right now! It's not right to offend people, etc, etc...
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Heh, you know I'm just playin'.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Calling people idiots? Why no, never. I'm simply stating an oppinion on a situation, if you choose to include yourself as an idiot, then, and only then, you are truly one.

May Valen be with you.

Back