• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Ranger Magazine

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello fellow Rangers. I was just interested in knowing how many of you out there on the Rim would like to see a
special part-work or one-off magazine produced on Babylon 5's new movie The Legend Of The Rangers? As produced by "Raider" iam the GamesMaster for the new up and comming RPG section of the website were the Magazine is being shown , i would appreciate any suggestions or comments or ideas on how you would like this RPG to be run...

------------------
Time and Space are no Bounderies!

Will this RPG be about the Rangers?

Also have you posted this same message in another forum here?

Reply: Well the RPG will be about anything Babylon 5 wether it be Rangers or not you can host your own game and they can be held in the past present or the future, an official game will be hosted be me every few weeks so you'll have to e-mail me your character profiles and backgrounds for approval thanks for your interest. The reason i have posted similar messages on the forum about this is because i want as much input as possible to make it a success so keep suggestions commin,

------------------
Time and Space are no Bounderies!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Master:

Reply: Well the RPG will be about anything Babylon 5 wether it be Rangers or not you can host your own game and they can be held in the past present or the future, an official game will be hosted be me every few weeks so you'll have to e-mail me your character profiles and backgrounds for approval thanks for your interest. The reason i have posted similar messages on the forum about this is because i want as much input as possible to make it a success so keep suggestions commin,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah dounds interesting game.

I am going to move this thread to
General discussion
For general discussion relating to the B5 franchise
as that is where it should have been posted in the beginning.

Just so you know there are a number of different forums and this forum is only for discussion on the show The Legend of the Rangers.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

Back