• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Possible Good News!!

ProfFrink

Well, I was surfing through scifi.com and happened to go to their "on Air Shows" page..and wouldn't you know it..there was an entry for B5:LoR!!!
I know this isn't conclusive, but the sight made me quite happy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway...I'll post the link here to make it easy.

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

------------------

Unfortunately, that is just referring to the Rangers page at scifi.com.

The Rangers page *does* say that Warren Takeuchi (Kitaro Sasaki) posted a message on the Rangers bulletin-board. Unfortunately, the site is too crowded right now & I can't get in.
frown.gif

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProfFrink:
Well, I was surfing through scifi.com and happened to go to their "on Air Shows" page..and wouldn't you know it..there was an entry for B5:LoR!!!
I know this isn't conclusive, but the sight made me quite happy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway...I'll post the link here to make it easy.

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While I will still keep my fingers crossed, I am pretty sure that link is just for the Telemovie which already aired.

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

I'm going to quote.

Let the peanut gallery groan.

"As another wise man said, it ain't over 'till it's over."

*peanut gallery groans*

But it's true.

And look what happened to Martel on that advice.
wink.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Well, actually this maybe very good news since, I was just there a week ago and they did not have it their. SCI fi original mean their series that they produce, Epoch and Dune wouldn't be under their and are not. Though now slight bad part is, I have a feeling sci-fi Web page division is a few degrees separated from the programming department. Hope it not a Overzealous web page designer, who knew of it being a pilot of a possible series went ahead and did the link with out confirmation of the series. A case of the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. It is a good sign just a question of a web designer goofed and assumed something, or there consider that 1 pilot episode a series original. So Lets hope it a case of a fast web page master geting the memo and completeing the edit before a sci fi wire or press released could be made
wink.gif

Caio
Decal

------------------

[This message has been edited by Decal (edited January 28, 2002).]

My point was more that it's under the "shows" heading, and not just the "movies" heading....I know that it doesn't mean anything, but it's a better sign than if it hadn't been there.

Just trying to keep positive!!!

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back