• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Poll: Valhalla Sector Theories

What's your favorite Valhalla Sector conspiracy theory?

• VS is Area 51

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VS is a haven for surviving adults of the military and governmental nature

• VS is where the Big Death started... on purpose

• VS is where the Big Death started... on accident

• VS was created so a few insane powerhungry people could ride out the death of their enemies, and cre

• VS is just a sanctuary against biological warfare and some people, like Quantrell, were extremely lu

• Jeremiah's father is at VS

• VS are the bad guys

• VS are the good guys

• VS are the good guys and the bad guys both

• Total voters

channe

Regular
Ok, everyone! We know that we'll know sooner or later what Valhalla Sector actually is, but I think we have had enough dangled in front of our noses to try and pick our favorite conspiracy theories:

I'd like to vote for at least two of these options... they're not all mutually exclusive.

Channe, do you now have Showtime?

I do not have Showtime. A little bird tapes Jeremiah for me - a thing for which I am MOST grateful!

A little bird? Most beneficial... although rather unbelievable. Have birds truly developed tape recorders? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mondo Londo:
<font color=yellow>I'd like to vote for at least two of these options... they're not all mutually exclusive. </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Yeah.. exactly.. There are like 4 different ones I would like to vote on at the same time.

/Com

Hmm, I was hoping that Channe would narrow down some of the choices to make it easier but this subject is not easy to narrow down so I do understand. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

As for choosing more than one ... I am afraid that is not an option (which would be nice for polls like this) here on the boards. I could redo the poll on Yahoo!Groups since they allow for multiple selections but you would have to be subscribed to our newsletter to vote. As much as Yahoo! bugs me, they do have better features for things like polls.

I also don't know how to close polls either. I can close the thread but I am not sure it prevents people from voting in the poll. Maybe I will test it out on the poll about polls thread. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
[edit]Ok, tested and you can still vote in closed threads with polls in them. Oh well.[/edit]

Heh, maybe I will just use the boards to test out possible polls and selections since it is easier to screw things up here. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

I couldn't do it! I just couldn't do it!

Just pick the one that fits best with what you think.

The theories overlap... I guess, 'cause they're supposed to.

I would have to say none, i personally think that it is a place where they are keeping the old knowledge like monks did when there was the plague. And they say that if we didn't have the monks who saved the knowledge the renaissance wouldn't of happened.

Making this thread non-sticky so this post is to just keep it near the top for a little while longer. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I bet it's something that we will never find out cause some dude is going to cancel the show
=)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back