• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Non B5 Books, TV

Quagmire

Regular
I wanted to know if there was something you could do about minimizing the clutter at the top of the page. After I post something the combination of the beyond the rim snipit, the spoiler warning warning and the write a useless emaill(sorry) ad leaves the view your post/go to forum links off screen. If I'm not paying complete attention I get to the go to forum link too late. It's not a huge thing but can get annoying.

I'm certainly not suggesting the hot chick photo should go or the spoiler warning waring but maybe the ad could go. I know it's your campaign but I wonder if it could be included as one of the ads premium members don't have to see?

Hi. A fair point, it is quite high.

I don't have any system to remove ads, and it's not advertising anyway (as such).

The Beyond the Rim thing is transient, and changing.. not always there.

As to the spoiler warning, I am thinking of a smarter way to do that. As it is quite a chunk of real esate.

I'll remove Beyond the Rim there for now.

Thanks for the feedback.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back