• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Next showtime?

Lord_freespace

i was wondering if anybody knew the next time Scifi was going to air the movie again. I missed it the first time
frown.gif
, and I haven't seen it be advertised yet. Anybody know? Thanks a bunch!

I doubt that they will rerun it until they have decided whether or not to do a series. If they decide no series, they could rerun it at any time. But if they decide to go to a series, they will want to save the next run to use as a promo for the series. So no rerun could be seen as a good sign!

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

As sad as it is for me to say this, I still haven't seen it yet. Well, I guess I should say I haven't seen it in its entirety. Here's what happened:

I had to go out of town for a few days, and I knew I wouldn't be able to catch it where I was going, so I set my VCR to tape it. When I returned the following Tuesday, I noticed that all my clocks were flashing. I didn't think much of it at the time. I reset everything and decided to watch Rangers.

I saw about the first half hour of it when, wouldn't you know it, that was when it appeared my power had gone out. Needless to say, I was pissed, and haven't ventured into this forum so as not to have anything spoiled for me. In fact, I have been waiting for a question such as this.

Anyway, I sure hope they do decide to show it again, and SOON!!! I really, really want to see it!

------------------
Coach: It's the damnedest thing. I've been shivering all the way over here.
Diane: Well, Coach, you don't have a coat on. It's thirty degrees outside.
Coach: Oh, thank God. I thought I had malaria.
-Cheers

[This message has been edited by Sinclair (edited February 11, 2002).]

NO!! Why don't they show it again? I understand using it as a pilot and all, but can't they be nice and play it one more time? Please?

[This message has been edited by Lord_freespace (edited February 13, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back