• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: The Lurker's Guide is back!

B5LR

Regular
News post: The Lurker\'s Guide is back!

<font size="+1">The Lurker's Guide is back!</font>
<font size="3">Midwinter.com site returns to the 'net</font>

As many concerned fans had noticed, the Midwinter.com Lurker's Guide went offline a little while ago. Mirrors of the expansive and informative site were online, but nothing was as complete as the "mother site".

Well, it's good news, as the site is now back online. click here to visit the resurrected site, where there's also an explanation of why they went offline.

Welcome back!

Re: News post: The Lurker\'s Guide is back!

That is really good news
smile.gif
laugh.gif
lol.gif

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

I will readjust my link to it in the links section. But I don't overly promote links, it's just the one section. I do my bit in news items. And if the Lurker's Guide, or any site, has newsworthy stuff, it gets a news item.

------------------
Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
--the bizarre lyrics of Shakira

HORRAY!!!!!

Definitely a bit of pre-new-year's good news cheer there :) As a suggestion to Antony, though: now that Lurker's is back up, apparently (and hopefully) to stay, and given its importance in the B5 community, you think we could have a rather prominent link to it on B5LR? I'm not sure where it'd fit, but I'm certain Lurker's will be posting synopses of the B5LR movie ("and episodes" he adds hopefully) so it certainly would be on-topic.

Whaddayathink? :)

Cheers,
-mcn

Ahem...

W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back