• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: Enid-Raye Adams chats live tonight

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">Enid-Raye Adams chats live tonight</font>
<font size="3">A late addition to SCIFI.com's chat schedule</font>

Enid-Raye Adams, Firell in B5LR, will be in an online chat today, Thursday January 10 2002 at SCIFI.COM. The chat takes place at 9pm EST.

Details on how to join the chat can by found by clicking here.

man antony, you are FAST!!!!!!
i just posted an announcement and you were on it before i even finished typing!
okay, i can't stand it... a mere 9 days away! really, i've the wiggles right now. i can't really define "wiggles" but i will say this: not even Hockey Night In Canada could DISTRACT ME FROM THE RANGERS ON JANUARY 19!
wow, i actually yelled that in my head...
pins and needles...
enid-raye

------------------

Yikes! That is late notice ... hopefully we can drum up enough people for ya Enid-Raye?

*has to prepare her questions*

PS: That reminds me that I forgot to thank you for the dinner suggestion last month. Fiction was very yummy and a quaint little place. Definitely a place we would go to again. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier!

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
"Ah, you seek meaning?" ~ "Yes." ~ "Then listen to the music, not the song." —Ambassador Kosh & Talia Winters

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited January 10, 2002).]

I'm going to lobotomize my ISP.

Tried for 2 hours this afternoon/evening to get online, but couldn't. Wouldn't accept my password for some reason. So then I decided to defrag my hard drive for the next 4 hours, thinking nothing was happening.

Was I wrong.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

I was out at a party all night, and just stumbled in at this ungodly hour - sorry to have missed your chat, Enid-Raye.

Don't worry about the nineteenth. Unless it's absolute cheese and Velveeta, we'll be both rooting for the Rangers and entertained down to our boots.

Here's hoping, once again, to great ratings!

Oh, yeah. Since one of the Patented Channe Questions was asked in the chat, I get to ask you the second:

1) Ok. You're eighty-three and perched on a rocking chair outside the Happy Hillside Home. One of your fellow octogenarians walks up and says, "Hey - weren't you that Firell girl? What do you remember most about filming that movie?" After sighing a bit, you answer her:

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

[This message has been edited by channe (edited January 11, 2002).]

Ooh. I forgot to mention the fact that I highly doubt Rangers will be anything *near* cheesy; while it won't be perfect, the people behind it have proven they can put on a good show - and the people IN it have already gone above and beyond what they would normally do for a movie-of-the-week...

And that's what counts.

I don't think I've ever hoped that someone I didn't know got a steady job at a certain place before. *laughs*

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

[This message has been edited by channe (edited January 11, 2002).]

Channe, you obviously don't believe in The Power of CHEESE!

I see no problem if Rangers has the bite of a good, well aged, extra sharp White Cheddar, or the piquancy of a fine Stilton or Roquefort.

Perhaps you'd prefer a little Jarlsburg or a smooth Creamy Havarti?

Forget the Baked Brie, though.
I prefer my Brie fresh and cold.

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Perhaps you'd prefer a little Jarlsburg[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Please do not perpetuate that vile misspelling... It's Jarlsberg, now and forever!

(And people... You haven't lived until you've tasted pizza with Jarlsberg. Trust me on this
wink.gif
).

------------------
"Nonono... It's an omen. It's a higher power trying to tell me through bunnies that we're all gonna die! Oh god!" (hear it)
-- Anya, "The Gift", Buffy the Vampire Slayer

drakh@spamcop.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Dare I admit that I don't like Jarlsberg?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Have you tried letting it lie a bit before opening? Fresh cheese generally doesn't taste all that good - it needs to mature (at least until the "expiration date").

I for one can't stand Camembert until it's all gooey and brown hued and makes the refrigerator smell like something died in it.

------------------
"Nonono... It's an omen. It's a higher power trying to tell me through bunnies that we're all gonna die! Oh god!" (hear it)
-- Anya, "The Gift", Buffy the Vampire Slayer

drakh@spamcop.net

No, actually I haven't let it stay... and now I can't either since I haven't seen Jarlsberg in the stores here.

And I prefer (fresh) Brie to Camembert.
tongue.gif

In any case, I guess I'm one of those boring people who like their cheese smooth, not too strong taste.

But it's quite different with TV and movies.
lol.gif

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

***Makes mental note never to ask Drakh for a grilled cheese sandwich***
shocked.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Cheese should have Already been "cured" before being shipped to the store.
It's part of the process of making the stuff.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

That said, I like both Sharp and Smooth cheeses.

Some days I like a "wake 'em up" taste.

Other days, I like a smooth Mellow flavour.

On yet others, I Alternate.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back