• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

News post: Dylan Neal to attend online chat

B5LR

Regular
<font size="+1">Dylan Neal to attend online chat</font>
<font size="3">B5LR's 'David Martel' to answer fans' questions at SCIFI.com</font>

Dylan Neal (David Martel) sends along word that he will be attending an online chat at SCIFI.com later this month.

The chat, which will probably take place at the Rangers section of the SCIFI.com site, will take place on Thursday November 29 2001 at 9pm EST.

We will post a reminder news item nearer to the time, but be sure to keep your diary clear.

Oh, my Lawd, it has to be on the night I'm attending my thesis defense, doesn't it?

------------------
In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the grace of God.
-Aeschylus

Been there, done that!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's been great having first crack at the actors. Oh, we'll miss them when they're all famous and stuff.
frown.gif

------------------
By Grabthar's Hammer!
By the Suns of Worvan!
You Shall BE AVENGED!
~Doctor Lazarus, Galaxy Quest episode 52, "Today is the Tomorrow of Our Yesterdays"

Ah! There you are, Obsessed! Kaheel misses you.

------------------
In our sleep, pain which cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, until, in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom through the grace of God.
-Aeschylus

I've chatted with a couple of the actors when they dropped in the chat here. It was kinda fun to talk to them, especially Alex. He's pretty cool.
smile.gif

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, our last best hope for peace, and a good meal too!

Man, I can't believe I'll be finally chatting with an actual B5 cast for the first time!!!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
May you all be well and happy, free from suffering, free from sickness.

This is good news!

One thing I find interesting however ... SciFi.com's web site does not mention this upcoming chat (yet?) but it does mention the upcoming chat with Alex Zahara. Alex's chat is scheduled for Thursday, November 15th at 9PM ET.

Well, I marked both on my calendar just in case they are both true.
smile.gif

This should be fun!

------------------
Monica Hübinette | http://abyss.hubbe.net/b5/

I think of my beautiful city in flames, Lennier. The streets where I walked. The temples, great crystal spirals, which sighed music whenever the wind touched. I think of it and I cry... --Delenn

Could it be that SciFi.com is advertising it's own chat? Perhaps they only advertise their own chats, and not related chats on other websites.

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

Well, according to the news item the Dylan Neal chat is SciFi.com's own chat as well... since it's on their site.
smile.gif

**Does a quick calculation**

Bummer. Another chat I won't be able to attend. Damned be the roundness of the world and the time zones.
frown.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

I was so resisting the urge to add, to that news item...

"But of course you've met most of the actors here at B5LR.com anyway."
laugh.gif
Well done SCIFI, but we have the actors already *throws a net over them* Quick, everyone, the handcuffs!

No, Sol, there's none of that going on! Yet....
laugh.gif

No, no, mustn't scare them off you vulturous visitors!

------------------
"You're such a gentleman. Too bad I'm not a lady." - Max, Dark Angel

"X5-599. I've got a heart for you." - Zack, Dark Angel

Antony... do you want the fluffy cuffs, or the frilled ones?
laugh.gif
shocked.gif

Um... did I read someone mentioning there had already been moderated chats here, other than our social interactions?

Antony... organise another chat, lad!

We need something to cling to until the movie is released!

------------------
Sarah Cantrell: "Today is a good day to die."
David Martel: "Oh for you any day is a good day to die!"

Don't get greedy, Satai Delenn!

You're already flirting with Dean!!
shocked.gif

------------------
“What a piece of work is man!
“How noble in reason. How infinite in faculty! In form, in moving, how express and admirable! In action how like an angel! In apprehension how like a god!”
William Shakespeare's 'Hamlet'

Nope, there's been no chats here yet. But hopefully there will be in time.
smile.gif

------------------
"You're such a gentleman. Too bad I'm not a lady." - Max, Dark Angel

My other girlfriend is a crack whore.

Back