• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

New to the forum

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I just signed up and I'd like to say "hi" to everyone on the forum. I've been combing through the backlog of posts, trying to catch up, and I've been very impressed by the level of intelligence and maturity exhibited by the posters here. I have found the episode-by-episode discussion threads very enlightening, often drawing my attention to a lot of minor details I tend to overlook. I also enjoy reading all of the lucid and well thought out speculation that abounds in these threads. All in all, I'm thrilled to see that the community for this great show is already thriving and I'm glad to now be a part of it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Welcome. We're glad to have you join our little group of ruthless Jeremiads (to use a term someone mentioned on rastb5m).

Just one thing - great graphic, but can you make it a lot smaller, tone it down a bit? It's right between the border of "cool" and "obnoxious," and if you post a lot, it might just get overwhelming. Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Is this ok? I'll tone it down some more if you want.

I am not sure if I should read that as being sarcastic or humorous so I will choose the latter of the two. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Your sig is much better even if it is completely gone now. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif I do look forward to a good quote or something other than a big image. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Again, welcome and sorry if we seem to be picking on you. We are nice folks ... really! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>Again, welcome and sorry if we seem to be picking on you. We are nice folks ... really! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
She lies. Don't listen to her. Ever.

Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>She lies.</font color=yellow>

Ok, you are right. We are all nice except for Recoil. Sorry, my bad. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<font color=yellow>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>She lies.</font color=yellow>

Ok, you are right. We are all nice except for Recoil. Sorry, my bad. /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Gee, Lyta. Ya mean I gotta put Recoil in my "More you know some people, the more you trust Copperheads" file? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<font color=yellow>I am not sure if I should read that as being sarcastic or humorous so I will choose the latter of the two. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Well, I do have Eilerson as my avatar... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

What really happened is that I uploaded an edited version of my sig, but Anthony had already deleted the link to it from my profile. Upon seeing my post sans sig, I just left the comment because it seemed humorous to me.

Back