• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Need Help!

gnomicron

Hi,
I'm new here, but I've been a fan of B5 for a good many years. I was wondering if anyone out there had the first B5 story about Londo from Amazing Stories magazine? I missed it when it first came out and have been trying to find it unsuccessfully.
If anyone does have it and would be willing to photocopy the story and send it to me, I would be most grateful. I'll also be more than happy to pay for copying and postage charges as well as put a little on the top for time and trouble.
If anyone can help me, please let me know and thank you in advance.
Robert

------------------

Hi Robert. Sorry to deny your request, but this bbs has a policy against trading copywritten material. It came about because of the Crusade scripts and I feel this request is a similar transgression.

I'll leave the thread open in case anyone wants to suggest how Robert can get his hands on a proper copy of Amazing Stories, but discussion of the bbs policy should be held in the Questions and Suggestions forum.

laugh.gif

------------------
"You know I? I rather like this GOD fellow. He's very theatrical you know, a pestilence here, a plague there... Omnipotence, Got to get me some of that, Hmmm?" - Stewie (Family Guy)

Back