• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My review of the Babylon 5 Season 2 DVD Box Set

Re: My review of the Babylon 5 Season 2 DVD Box Se

I don't know about you but I liked Claudia a lot more when she had the thicker eyebrows (which supposedly aren't in style now). Man, she looks very little like she did back in '94. Now, she kind of looks like Greta van Sustern (sp?) right after the face lift. :eek:

Ok I can't find the exact post, but with regards to WB only encoding 1 title sequence per season set (mira furlan with hair in PoD and Revelations). I hope they don't make the same mistake with The Corps is Mother,The Corps is Father, which had a different title sequence than the rest of S5. Maybe someone should remind jms about this now before its too late.

I think Claudia was hot either way. ;-) She can do little wrong in my eyes! She looked great in the photos from the get together in the UK a while back that some of the forum members attended.

-Tim

Ok I can't find the exact post, but with regards to WB only encoding 1 title sequence per season set (mira furlan with hair in PoD and Revelations). I hope they don't make the same mistake with The Corps is Mother,The Corps is Father, which had a different title sequence than the rest of S5. Maybe someone should remind jms about this now before its too late.

Maybe Kin of Zathras should.

Here's the email addy to send posts to rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated (the place to send stuff you want JMS to see):

b5mod@deepthot.org

Lyta wrote: *The actor commentary got a little tedious after a while since all they did was goof off and pick on each other's looks. They didn't really offer much in regards to insight to the show or information about the characters.*

I'm glad someone else feels this way, too. I didn't want to be the only one.

I found their commentary amusing, but hardly insightful. It seemed the only one with any sort of input was Bruce, who was abruptly interrupted every time by Jerry Doyle busting on "Flounder" or "Kamickey"(sp?) or Claudia instructing us to look at someone's butt. Maybe Bruce and JMS should team up on a future commentary.

That's "Kenickie", the character Jeff Conaway played in "Grease" :D

It seemed the only one with any sort of input was Bruce,

Poor Bruce, he tried to be a bit serious, bless him, but it was a lost cause. I agree, a commentary with him and JMS might work well.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back