• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My ONLY complaint: What happened to Minbar?

I can't remember if I commented on this thread before, and I'm too lazy to go back and look to see if I did. :LOL:

But I just wanted to say that maybe the Minbari allowed the Humans in the Rangers to re-decorate, just like how David Martel complained about how big and boxy-looking the Valen was. :p

Old threads! Rawk!

Well, if you really want to get technical, the Minbari ships were built out of a human sensibility in the first place; human production designers were the ones that thought 'em up!

:)

Well, if you really want to get technical, the Minbari ships were built out of a human sensibility in the first place; human production designers were the ones that thought 'em up!
You mean, "as far as we know." It is possible that the whole B5 thing was designed by the Minbari to create a racial memory of them as angels for when humans first encounter them! :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back