• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

My Kosh! It's Full of Videos!

Re: My Kosh! It\'s Full of Videos!

Unhappily "all" the episodes means "all the episodes that Warner Home Video got around to releasing" in this case. That is to say, S1, first 12 episodes of S2 (though I think they got something out of order or skipped an episode or something), nothing from S3, first 6 of S4 and all of S5.

Vagabond Ranger:

A) VHS tapes are never going to get any easier to store than they are right now.

B) By the time you save up enough to buy the existing VHS tapes the DVDs will probably be out - and you'll be able to buy all of them and a player for less than the tapes would cost you.

It is nice to see that someone is displaying B5 prominently (probably trying to cash-in on the Rangers promotion), but I find it hard to get excited about the tapes. VHS - it's so twentieth century.
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Never heard of FYE, but I'm in California.

The only place I could find the B5 DVD was at Best Buy. Even Suncoast didn't have it, & they were really big on selling the B5 VHS tapes.

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

The only places the B5 videos can be found around here anymore are Starbase Columbus and the Virgin Megastore... but even then, they aren't complete sets.

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back