• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Most comprehensive site?

solaris5

Beyond the rim
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow><a target="_blank" href=http://abyss.hubbe.net/jeremiah/>Abyss : Jeremiah</a> -- You won't find a more comprehensive fan site out there
/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Aren't we being just a teeny tiny bit self absorbed? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif
No, I don't know, I'm just joking, I'm not into the whole Jeremiah thing, so maybe your site is the most comprehensive one, but still, maybe just a tiny bit? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Re: New to Jeremiah? Start by reading this thread...

Lyta's stating a fact - and it's a true fact. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I looked at Lyta's page and might second the claim. She is definitely well-informed on such matters. Too bad I cannot view this series... but should it succeed, it will doubtlessly reach further.

A true fact? As opposed to what other sort of fact?

Sorry but I just couldn't let that one pass.

Originally posted by solaris5:
<font color=yellow>Aren't we being just a teeny tiny bit self absorbed? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif
No, I don't know, I'm just joking, I'm not into the whole Jeremiah thing, so maybe your site is the most comprehensive one, but still, maybe just a tiny bit? /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow>

Sure, it is a bit self absorbed but I dare anyone to find another -fan- site with more information. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif You a bit jealous? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Actually, I refrained from calling it that until other people started saying it for me. I don't like to be pompus but I do like to try to provide good content and in a pleasing manner.

PS: I moved this discussion to it's own thread since it doesn't add much for anyone new to the show. Maybe it does but eh, oh well.

Lyta,

Is there a way you can lock your "sticky thread" that has all the "New to Jeremiah" info? That may be a good idea. I see that thread as an informational post for people new to the forum or the show. People shouldn't be replying to it anyway. If you were able to lock it, and keep it there at the top, that would be ideal.

Hmm, good point and I think I will try to do that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I didn't before since I wanted to see if anyone else had anything helpful to add but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back