• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Londo's present for David

Londo\'s present for David

(warning, spoilers from season 5 ahead)

Perhaps this has been discussed before, but I'm relatively new to this forum. In the fifth season, Londo gives Sheridan and Delenn a present for their son David, a fancy Centauri vase. Inside is a keeper just like Londo's (I don't remember, is 'keeper' the correct term? my b5 knowledge is a bit rusty).

Do we know what happens with this keeper? Does David become a victim of it just like Londo? Or is this something that would've been handled in Crusade or a feature film?

Re: Londo\'s present for David

If I remember correctly there is more information about the present and what happens in the trilogy Legions of Fire.

yes there is,

it explains and shows exactly what happens to david and that vase. You should definately read that trilogy

(warning, spoilers from season 5 ahead)

Perhaps this has been discussed before, but I'm relatively new to this forum. In the fifth season, Londo gives Sheridan and Delenn a present for their son David, a fancy Centauri vase. Inside is a keeper just like Londo's (I don't remember, is 'keeper' the correct term? my b5 knowledge is a bit rusty).

Do we know what happens with this keeper? Does David become a victim of it just like Londo? Or is this something that would've been handled in Crusade or a feature film?

That is the correct term (keeper), and we find out what happens to that keeper, and David in Legions of Fire - Book III - Out of the Darkness (covering 2274-2278).

Legions of Fire eh? Thanks a lot, I'll certainly check it out

There's lots of other shadowtech in Legions of Fire as well, some of it "biotech" like the keeper, and some of it, not. It's a good read. Just keep in mind, where Peter David's year dates disagree with A Call to Arms/Crusade, the book is wrong.

The trilogy increased my enjoyment of all my subsequent viewings of A Call to Arms & Crusade. :D

Legions of Fire is a very good trilogy and well worth reading.

It is a very good read and it also covers and explains how and what happened in the throne room after that was only seen for a short time in the series.

Back