• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Let's play spot the mutant!

drakh

Regular
Let\'s play spot the mutant!

We just had Rouge... Cyclops' coming up... Now, if they could only work in Jean Grey...

Re: Ack...

I am wondering the same thing DrG ... I guess some actors appeared in Jeremiah and that X-Men show (and/or movie?) somehow but unless you guys tie this into Jeremiah a bit more, I will have to move this thread to Off Topic.

Aww... You guys are lazy. I was thinking of X-Men: Evolution, which is recorded in Vancouver (at Ocean Studios in fact, where Myriam Sirois did her voice work).

Andrew Francis, who was in Man of Iron... as young Markus, and is supposed to show up again later in the season, is the voice of Iceman.

Meghan Black, who was the pregnant girl Kurdy helped in the most recent episode, is Rogue.

And Kirby Morrow, who's in the yet to air The Touch, plays Cyclops.

All in all, Vancouver voice actors frequently appear in live action shows shot there, so if you've watched any cartoons recorded there, like X-Men:Evolution, Beast Wars or ReBoot, you shouldn't be too surprised if you hear a familiar voice.

Not all of us keep up on the Vancouver voice-actor scene... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wow, well feel free to continue with this thread but I have to agree with Channe that there might not be a lot of us who can play this game. I for one don't watch a lot of animated stuff (that is what you are talking about right?)

It is funny however, because I thought I recognized Meghan Black (either the voice or the actor) but I couldn't find anything that looked familiar to me. Granted there wasn't much info on her anyway ...

I love Japanese Anime. I have seen tons and tons of it. Among those series I have watched about 100 episodes of Ranma ½ (and yes I did it quite willingly for those who might wonder). One of the main characters, Akane, has the voice of Myram Sirois. That’s fun! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

now I really gotta go to sleep!!
/Com

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>Not all of us keep up on the Vancouver voice-actor scene... /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>Ah, but you didn't really have to. All it'd take would be a glance at the guest cast lists on Monica's site and a few minutes on the IMDB. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Hun, I don't *have* a few minutes to go to IMDB. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif Lyta can vouch for me. Especially this week.

*vouches for Channe*

Plus, some of us don't really care enough to look up all the names in IMDB so there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

It was hard enough to figure out who the people are in the credtis in the beginning since they don't put character names with the actors. /ubbthreads/images/icons/rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back