• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Lee (Byron lawson)is going to be on Andromeda

D

**DONOTDELETE**

On next weeeks andromeda Byron lawson will be on. I saw the preview and said "Hey Why is Lee On Andromeda?, is that vahallah sector " :)

capt

Lol 2 people from Jeremiah last night on Andromeda. Byron (Lee)and the women who played Constance from Journeys end in lovers meeting were both in the episode.

Also on Mutant X last night Linda Booth who plays Holly (Neil's Girlfriend) from Odyssey 5 was on

Really enjoy Lee(Byron) in Andromeda, specially the scene with Tyr. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Very different from the Lee on Jeremiah. But I enjoy it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Which character plays "Constance"? I didn't notice it was her. Did she was the leader of the bunch or the other one?

She was the leader who seemed pretty normal at first. The one who kissed Dylan. I knew she looked familiar and then connected it to Jeremiah

I'm sorry. I just can't get over Dylan. I spent a good amount of middle school having heart palpitations over a character named "Dylan" played by a certain Jeremiah actor we're all familiar with. Whenever Rommie says "Dylan," I go, "Wha? What?"

Bleh.

I taped Andromeda to get a look at Byron Lawson and the actress who played Constance. He had that same sort of I-Am-Brooding Look that Lee adopted a lot.

It was ok. Far more enjoyable than most Andromeda I've seen, but it still gave me the impression that I wasted an hour. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back