• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just seen it

ElScorcho

Regular
I just saw Jeremiah for the first time last week (I think Friday?) when visiting relatives who have Showtime. I have to say I thought it was very good - excellent acting and production.

And the wierd thing is, I sort of got the jist of the whole story by watching that episode. There was a lot of backstory and flashbacks and I kinda got the feeling that this was a pivotal episode.

I don't know the title or if it was a rerun or not, but it was the one where Luke Perry meets some guy called Wile (?) and finds out a lot about how the plague started. And there's also a rally at a stadium that gets busted up by the bad guys.

Man, I wish this was on regular TV.

The second part of it even. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The finale is excellent and is pivotal because it is where everything changes. All the hints and clues that were dropped during the entire season were highlighted and revealed for what they really were. It was a real rush. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The whole season starts over this next Friday if you want to sign up for Showtime. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back