• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just saw Enid-Raye Adams

Lyta

in an episode of the Dead Zone. I didn't see anyone else mention it but the name of the episode was "The Siege" and it was about a bank hostage situation. Enie was a teller and while I thought I recognized her almost right away, I didn't know for sure until she said something. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

It is always good to see a familiar face. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Already? I am sure I am behind on the Dead Zone eps since I watch them on the SciFi channel. New ones air on USA and not sure how far behind SciFi is.

Info? What info? Do share. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Just going to have an article about Enie, what she's up to now (lots), along with some photos of her and Steve Bacic (which holds so much merit).

I don't watch the Dead Zone, so I haven't seen Enie. But it's nice to hear that she is getting some work in. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I love her hair so much. It's gorgeous. I'd die if my hair behaved like hers does (at least, on-screen. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif )

I would die if my hair behaved like hers too because I keep it shorter than that since I am a guy. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif If my hair started acting like that, I would have it cut right away! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

I want to bring one of Enid-Raye's publicity photos to my stylist as an example - those curls are simply exquisite and I have the same exact length and color.

Enie, if you're reading this, you're an inspiration! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Ok, I feel wierd now. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Hey Channe,

Don't feel weird. I'm glad you like the old 'do. Although, if you could see it now, I'm not at all sure you'd be inspired. (At the moment it looks like a cross between Chaka-Kan and a large triangle with bangs... ah Monday mornings, how I love you so.)

Well guys, thanks for looking out for me. I have some work coming up and Antony will be letting you all know about that.

I'm also doing some press and will be appearing as a guest on TSN's "OFF THE RECORD" on October 2nd.

Other than that, I'm still practising the guitar and making a general nuisance of myself.

Hope all is well out there!

Hugs,
Enid-Raye

Glad to see you still stop by, Enie! Unfortunately I missed that episode of The Dead Zone... but maybe I'll actually turn on the Sci-Fi Channel sometime to catch the rerun. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Ooooh. You should see mine right now. It's sticking out in fifteen million places and I'm glad I don't have any on-location interviews today, because from the moment I stuck out my hand and said, "Hi, I'm <my real name here> from <the name of my paper>, do you have a moment to give me a quote or two?" they'd start wondering if I'm really the Scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz masquerading as a cub reporter and they would start laughing before I even got through my first question.

...yes, this has been a joke in the newsroom. Sometimes it is just heaven being Jimmy Olson.

More work for Enid-Raye is never a bad thing. We're glad you're still auditioning away.

Talking about your hair in front of you makes me feel like the dude at the Star Trek convention with the Vulcan ears asking you what exact instrument Firell was using on Dulann in episode 45 (reference: Galaxy Quest.) Especially since you can 'hear' me do so. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

No, but I'm serious. What you had going on in your Stargate episode was simply stunning. Of course, that was after the makeup chair...

I have that SG episode but haven't watched it. I should scan it just for the hair style. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Hmm, maybe we could all try to get Enid-Raye Adams hair styles since I pulled up her site to look at the headshots. Channe, I agree some of those are quite nice and while I am not sure I could pull it off, it might be worth a shot. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

BTW, if you guys haven't checked out Enie's web site in a while, I suggest doing so. Nice photos (especially the one on the toilet smoking a cig!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif).

http://www.enid-rayeadams.com/

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hmm, maybe we could all try to get Enid-Raye Adams hair styles since I pulled up her site to look at the headshots. Channe, I agree some of those are quite nice and while I am not sure I could pull it off, it might be worth a shot.

[/quote]
Somehow, I don't think that's such a good idea...

erahair.jpg

My hair style is closest to the way she wore it in TLaDiSL. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Londoshair you almost killed me. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

*falls down laughing so hard she can hardly breathe*

Ok, maybe I should qualify that with "maybe all of the women could all try to get Enid-Raye Adams hair styles". /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back