• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Just a little test.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Well well... although I have written some fan fiction before, I have not dared to upload any stories.
blush.gif

English is not my native language and in spite of some experience, I still feel somewhat limited in vocabulary and unsure about numerous issues.

So here goes. Enter only if you are willing to suspend disbelief. The Shadow Nitpicking Team awaits your criticism.

Her Pet Shadow

<font color=#20A020>My experiments with CSS are finally over. The page should now work with both Shadow and Vorlon browsers. If it looks horrible, you have probably style sheets disabled. If it looks horrible with style sheets enabled, please let me know. Readability is optimized for IE5 and Netscape 6, 800 by 600 pixels, text size should be adjustable from browser.</font>

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited December 14, 2001).]

English isn't your native language?

I couldn't tell. Dude, you have better style than a lot of people I know.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

Ooh, good, now I have something to read at work. Although I shouldn't do it... drats, just remembered I actually have to work today.
frown.gif

Oh well, it will have to wait until tonight - but I'm really looking forward to reading it!
laugh.gif

Channe, Lennier's native language is the same as mine. Although his English is a lot better than mine (probably also because I tend to post first, think later!).

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Being an impatient creature, I decided I could use a break from my work... and read it anyway.
blush.gif

Suffice to say that I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

...which, as mentioned, will be complete after the Shadows have hibernated (the latter meaning a rather long time).

But eventually it will be ready.
smile.gif

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

Lennier, I could not tell that you do not speak or write English fluently. It was fantastic. The story itself was very well done.
laugh.gif

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

W
shocked.gif
W ! Excellent story, so puleeeeez don't keep us waiting too long.

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Well, what can I say, your server is awful, it took me ages to load the story, but I think it was worth it. I bookmarked the site and you know that a true h@xX0r only bookmarks things worthy of his time, so if I were you I'd take that as a huge compliment, not even B5LR.com is within my bookmarks.(Well, okay, that's because it's my homepage, but yeah, I'm very selective about what I bookmark
laugh.gif
)

------------------
When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing - Anonymous
You can't have everything.... Where would you put it? - Stephen Wright
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action - Anonymous

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back