• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

"Josh Coxx" on Lifetime

\"Josh Coxx\" on Lifetime

Yes, our own beloved Lt. Corwin, Joshua Cox, now has a regular gig on Strong Medicine, the Lifetime medical drama headlined by Patricia (Home Improvement) Richardson. He's now billed as "Josh Coxx" and plays an RN in women's hospital. Apparently he's also into massage therapy and various other forms of "alternative medicine". I'm not real clear about all this, because I've never actually watched an episode of the show. (I was flipping through the channels one night and spotted the uber-hot Janine Turner, Nothern Exposure's Maggie O'Connell, so I stopped to watch a few minutes. Unfortunately it looked like the episode I watched was Turner's last, because it seemed her character was getting ready to move out of town. :))

Anyway, nice to see that he's working. Lifetime seems to have an odd affinity for ex-B5ers. Richard Biggs had a recurring role on Any Day Now in the 1999/2000 season. And I'm sure that Melissa Gilbert has done any number of TV movies for them, some of them perhaps involving her husband. :)

Regards,

Joe

Re: \"Josh Coxx\" on Lifetime

I was flipping around the other day and coulda sworn I had seen him on that channel. Guess I was right!

It's not a habit of mine to watch Lifetime of course... but I was flipping, you see.

Honest.

Pity. I liked him better as Joshua Cox.

"Josh Coxx" sounds like - um, let's just not go there, right?

It's funny that you posted this. I watched that show the other night just so that I could see him and see what his character was like. ;) I was going to post about it, but I was too lazy. :p

It's not a habit of mine to watch Lifetime of course... but I was flipping, you see.

Honest.

Yeah, but you were flipping through the channels trying to find "Oxygen" - admit it! :)

Regards,

Joe

Hmmm ... this has been going on longer than you think. I first caught JC in his "Strong Medicine" gig over a year ago on "Living" here in the UK.

I can only assume that he was a regular even then as he appeared in the opening credits. That's what you discover when you don't bother to change channel when "Charmed" has finished.

:)

My mother watches those movies on Lifetime and I saw them advertise thae show and saw him in the advertisements. I said, "Hey, there's Corwin!" :LOL:

Hey, if La Femme Nikita or Xena is on, I don't care WHAT station it is; I'll watch it! :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back