• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS on Scifiwire

I believe McFadden, unhappy with her role, left in order to pursue film options. One of her big ;) film roles was a brief walk-past-the-camera scene as Jack Ryan's wife in "The Hunt for Red October". Like Alec Baldwin, she did not return for the next film.

Roddenberry called in Trek TOS veteran (and former SAG President) Diana Muldaur to pinch hit as Pulaski. In a surprising move for Trek, they actually let Crusher return rather than killing her off or, as I like to call it, Bermanating her.

In acting, your regular role in a TV series is your career. Very few actors get a second series.

As for being typecast, pick a type for which there are plenty of parts and few competitors.

In a surprising move for Trek, they actually let Crusher return rather than killing her off or, as I like to call it, Bermanating her.
Thats because it was Gene back then and not Berman calling the shots. Ahhhh the good old days... :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back