• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

JMS novel - sale priced

Wasn't quite sure which section this should go in. I just received an e-mail from Darktales Publishers announcing a special sale on a number of their titles, including JMS's most recent book, a thiller with supernatural overtones called Tribulations. I bought a copy ages ago, but it is still in my "to be read" pile along with most other non-school books, so I can't comment on the novel's quality.

I can tell you that the trade paperback, which normally sells for $24.99 is now selling for $15.00. So if you're interested in this book (or think you might want to read some of Darktale's other dark fiction) check out their catalog at Darktales

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Read Tribulations on-line and thought it was a great read.

JMS has not disappointed me yet in movies, TV, novels, comics, and etc.

JMS fans should read Tribulations. Its a great read. I'd like to read it again in fact...

Btw, is the book available at book stores yet?

I'd like to get my hands on a copy..but I'm not big on on-line ordering (plus I don't have a credit card..those things are evil, imo).

Also: I liked the Othersyde by JMS. Though not as great as Tribulations, Othersyde is a good read, imo.

DF2506

------------------

I *loved* Tribulations. Screws with your head, that book. Excellent read.

------------------
Just a moment!...my muse is speaking to me...

Hey, anyone who's read the book, what's the book about? No spoilers, just a general idea would be great. Thanks.

------------------
"Who are you?"
"Who are you?"
"How did I get here?"
"You were born."
"Why am I alive?"
"Well, that is the question, isn't it?"
-- Sheridan and Lorien in Babylon 5:"The Hour of the Wolf"

heh Tribulations I have got it also and it is in my to read list still.

I havn't heard from one person who has read it yet well except Jenavira and Citizen DF.

I don't think it went well sale's wise.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KEmperor:
Hey, anyone who's read the book, what's the book about? No spoilers, just a general idea would be great. Thanks.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, from memory, it's about a female reporter in LA who's doing a story on a string of murders, and a mysterious guy she runs into who's looking into the same case with a more occult perspective.

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back