• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

jms cameo role

DaRkEnEdStAr

Regular
I may be dreaming but didn`t jms do a cameo role in babylon 5 ? I am pretty sure reading somewhere that he did .. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

Yes, he did. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Using spoiler tags, just in case.

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">He was the maintenance worker who turned off the lights at the station in the end of Sleeping in Light.</font></td></tr></table>

Appearently, the Cast and Crew wanted to talk him into doing a cameo through the whole run. He got really pissed when Bill Mumy persistently tried to talk him into being somewhere in the background in the bar scenes in "Comes the Inquisitor" He did then do a Cameo in SiL - he had planned to do one in that episode all along - he wanted it to be special. He did not want anybody else but him turn off his station I think.

They also shot another JMS cameo scene in SiL but never used it. It was in B5 season4 bloopers if i'm not mistaken. Very funny scene, but i'm glad it was cut out /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Sigma

It was great but they never could have used it. It was in the scene were they're wheeling away the Pakmara. They shot the same scene wheeling away JMS, madly clutching a keyboard, and bent off to the side, you then see a sign pointing to the direction they took him saying "Psychatry"

Back