• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah in Canada

merton

Does anyone know any Canadian cable stations that are carrying Jeremiah tonight? I've been searching for through my digital cable listings and can't find anything :\

Thanks.

Clint Phillips

------------------

Clint,

I'm sorry to tell you that Jeremiah is strictly American pay cable - it's not going to be aired in Canada any time soon.

Don't be sad, though. A lot of Americans aren't going to see it, either. We can't all afford $30 a month for Showtime. I'm not seeing it. Grr.

However, JMS has been quoted as saying that there were international buyers interested in the show after seeing it, but Showtime has at least a two-year exclusive deal in which, unless you have connections willing to send you a tape, Showtime in America is going to be the only place where you can see Jeremiah.

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

[This message has been edited by channe (edited March 03, 2002).]

Thanks for the information, I'll have to keep bugging our space channel [spacecast.com] to get the B5LR movie and possibly Jeremiah in the future.

Thanks again.

Clint

------------------

CLINT!

OMG You signed up!

Clint has connections. I'll hook him up.
smile.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

[This message has been edited by Recoil (edited March 03, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Recoil,

I don't see you trying to hook ME up.
wink.gif

*sad face*

laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well perhaps arrangements can be made.
wink.gif
Its just that Ive known Clint for a few years and didnt know he even knew of this site. He hosts my email, website, and other stuff. He's Canadian, but I try to overlook that when I can.
tongue.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
*laughs*

I was kidding, Recoil.

I have two very slight chances at seeing Jeremiah... I'll know by the end of the week whether they'll pan out or not.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are going to tap your neighbors cable line...arent you.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recoil:
You are going to tap your neighbors cable line...arent you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, she has other resources. *evilbutinnocentgrin*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back