• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah Episode Titles (Spoilers ahead, folks)

i work for somebody directly involved with the production of Jeremiah. i've released this on other forums, but i thought that i should probably do so here.

here are the episode titles along with their original filming order:
101/102 - The Long Road*
103 - To Sail Beyond the Stars*
104 - The Touch#
105 - Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass*
106 - The Bag#
107 - The Ground, Sown with Salt*
108 - City of Roses#
109 - Firewall*
110 - The Red Kiss#
111 - Journeys End in Lovers Meeting*
112 - Tripwire*
113 - Thieves Honor#
114 - Mother of Invention
115 - Ring of Truth#
116 - Things Left Unsaid (pt. 1)*
117 - Moon in Gemini
118 - Things Left Unsaid (pt. 2)*
119 - TBA
120 - TBA

*indicates those written by JMStraczynski
#indicates those written by Sam Egan

i have to say both "Firewall" and "The Ground, Sown with Salt" are my personal faves so far.

anyway, i hope this interests ya'll! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
-di doctor-

Edited to reflect updated title list.

interesting
smile.gif

i hope its a good series

------------------
www.zone.ee/b5project

Thanks for the list DrRD! Much appriciated!

I have seen the episode list on(TV Tome) before but it is interesting to see a version from an "insider".
wink.gif
I am not familiar with TV Tome since I only found it while searching for Jeremiah information but it looks like a IMDB type of site.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrRingDing:
p.s. on a different note, is there an e-mail newsletter about Jeremiah? does anybody know?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is MGM's newsletter that releases information about Jeremiah which might be what you are after. I tried signing up in mid-Jan and have yet to receive anything. However, I just signed up again via a different route so maybe that will work better. I went to http://www.jeremiah.tv/ and clicked on the "Sign up for MGM's Newsletter" link this time. Or, you can check their online version at MGM's Sci-Fi Newsletter.

Finally, there are lots of web sites and other information that we have been sharing in the Latest on Jeremiah thread too.
smile.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

heehee... i know the latest on jeremiah. i could watch the dailies if i really wanted to!
smile.gif
i've seen things that the unincluded would never be able to see.. for instance, they're sending around the Jeremiah promo reel right now, which includes a popular song that they do not have the rights to, so if it ever gets public airing they could be in big trouble! i also bet that if i wanted to look up the episode titles for the rest of the season i might be able to find them now. that list is about a month or two old.

luke perry is directing the final episode of the season. jason priestly guest stars in The Ground, Sown with Salt. jake busey guest stars in The Bag.

i was actually curious about a fan-sent newsletter.. (my upper asked me if there was one, but i find it hard to believe considering that the show hasn't even premiered!

on yet another note, i just saw a producer's cut of The Red Kiss, which is also a pretty good episode!

thanks for your help, though!
-di doctor-

------------------

You could probably count this as a newsletter of some sort.

Lyta, wanna go in with me on making one?
smile.gif

I know you probably can't tell, but what is it exactly that you do at Jeremiah? Undersecretary? Gaffer? Camera grip? Receptionist? Writer? Luke Perry himself?

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

i'm too reluctant to tell..
let's just say that, although i am not directly responsible (you'll have to figure out what context that is in) for the project, the person i work for is the reason why this show is going.
laugh.gif

i was just taking a look in our files, it looks like we don't have an updated list of titles. but i can tell you right now that the TV Tome site is OFF. the numbers i have associated with the titles above are correct (outside of the recent rearrangement).
-di doctor-

Not very current, Dr. RingDIng.......you must not be getting the full scoop since after Mother theres

Ring of Truth
Things Left Unsaid 1
Things Left Unsaid 2

Your behind the times!

jackarr
tongue.gif

------------------
jackarr

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
Lyta, wanna go in with me on making one?
smile.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You serious? I could do that ... in fact, I was thinking of setting up a little web site with the information collected here.

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Pouch-sucking spawn of a bladder fish! Son of a fitch piece of smelt! Tok-swallowing fenbarger! Thrak it! --Na'Feel swearing in B5LR

despite jackarr's earlier mentioning, i only just now read the loglines for 101-118 (minus 117), and have updated my initial post to reflect that.
-di doctor-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrRingDing:
despite jackarr's earlier mentioning, i only just now read the loglines for 101-118 (minus 117), and have updated my initial post to reflect that.
-di doctor-
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, they are going to air in the order they were made in huh? What happened to MoI,WUG being show second? Showtimeonline.com still has it listed as second but maybe they are behind the times?

*scratches her head and updates her site*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

my list is not airdate, but rather by episode number. look to JMS' list for the actual info. the episode numbers only reflect the order in which they were filmed (roughly - as i'm sure both parts of Things Left Unsaid were probably filmed at the same time).
-di doctor-

------------------

Here are the episode descriptions straight from Showtime's web site:

101/102 - The Long Road
Jeremiah and Kurdy, survivors of a pandemic, form an unlikely alliance and encounter the beautiful but dangerous female leader of a small-minded town chafing under her autocratic leadership. Meanwhile, Simon, an information gatherer for the "End of the World," tells Jeremiah where to find the mysterious organization.

105 - Man of Iron, Woman Under Glass
As Jeremiah and Kurdy deal with a youngster who's assumed the identity of a superhero, Markus keeps a surprising secret: he's in love with a woman who survived exposure to the Big Death virus by remaining sealed in a isolation chamber.

107 - And the Ground, Sown with Salt
Jeremiah and Kurdy come up against Michael (Priestly), a man who has proclaimed himself a god and plans to take over the entire nation, beginning with the End of the World.

103 - To Sail Beyond the Stars
Jeremiah faces a deadly renegade group called the "Burners" while falling in love with Claire, a woman who dreams of sailing across the ocean. Meanwhile, Kurdy befriends a pregnant woman and delivers her baby.

For more information, check out my growing Episode Guide.

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Abyss : Jeremiah
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

And the Ground is definitely my favorite of the bunch! good stuff!

by the by, any comments i make are based on the rough cuts of the episodes as i have seen them. i know for fact that from one cut of The Long Road to another, certain scenes were rearranged in the sense of moving b from a-b-c to a-c-b, or something similar to that.
-di doctor-

------------------

looks like i get to see my final episode of Jeremiah tomorrow.. "Mother of Invention" - i say final because i will no longer be "in the know" beginning this upcoming Monday. i'm moving "shows" - "shows" being industry speak for anything in production.. which subsequently means that i will either have to find some way to see them (a la pirated copies) or not at all... /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif sigh. oh well.

to quote my favorite troupe: "always look on the bright side of deaph. just before you draw your terminal breaf." /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

-di doctor-

Oh, dear. Well, we hope you continue to hang out here and drool over the show... ja? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back