• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jeremiah contest! Win an a$$ kicking!

i also thought that i should point this out:
http://www.winanasskicking.com

it's a contest. the winner gets to be in a choreographed fight in an episode of Jeremiah!
smile.gif

-di doctor-

I applied the first day I heard about it. I think I would just *die* if I won that sweepstakes, to use the terminology of my reckless youth. Wait, I'm still a reckless youth.

There's nothing that has been released that Lyta, our resident goddess, has not found and placed into Latest On Jeremiah.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

Sounds too fun, but the only crappy thing is that I'M NOT 21 YET!!!! *cries* And I thought that this business about being too young to do stuff was going to end soon...but noooo. *mutters* I just have to wait until June. And not even late June, but early June. *kicks a rock* Well, good luck to those who have or will enter.
smile.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

*comforts Ivanova*

Damn legalities.
wink.gif

Well, you can always convince someone who is 21+ to enter and have them bring you along as their guest. While you might not be able to do the cameo, at least you could tag along?
smile.gif

"Grand Prize winner's traveling companion must be 21 or older and will be required to sign and return a Liability Release and (where legal) a Publicity Release (parent or legal guardian of any minor guest will be required to sign these documents) prior to the issuance of travel documents."

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 | Rangers Sponsor List
Tell your friend, if I were a god, I would have more hair and a deeper voice. --JMS

What's this all about?
crazy.gif
I live outside the States so I can't view the page. Is this really about the blessed union of foot and backside?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> channe said:
arse<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How very un-American
smile.gif
. One of my favourite words that.

------------------
"Wild Dog! Why's it taking you so long to get ridda them?"
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

Nukemall -

The winner of the contest gets to be kicked around by a stuntman on the set of Jeremiah for about three seconds or less of screen-time. I'm sure there will be a lot of fist-to-jaw and foot-to-spleen.
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "Last one to kill a bad guy buys the beer." -lost in space

i was given a promo t-shirt (it's like a softball shirt - 3/4th sleeve length, sleeves of a different color than the rest of the shirt, etc). on the front it says "Ask me about a free ass kicking!" and then on the back it says Jeremiah. pretty frickin funny. although the material is pretty thin and will tear easily.
smile.gif

-di doctor-

Lyta,

Thank ye! *S*

Ye know, I didn't even see that bit. I just saw the whole "companion must be 21 or older..."
lol.gif
I know I can sign up, too. *rubs hands together and grins* I want an @ss kicking too, though. I'm a big sucker for staged combat. Maybe they would make an exception. *wonders*

*gives huggles to Nukemall* We should start the "Almost 21 club." *S* And only let anyone who isn't 21 or older in.
tongue.gif

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Right about now I'm wishing I lived in the States. I would love to get my butt kicked on the set. I used to date Alex Zahara in High School and we are friends (No I'm not some obsessive ex-girlfriend stalker!!!) lol. I will admit I would love to see him again, he is a month younger than me and a real hotty. I'm glad to see someone from our little home town of Grande Praire, Alberta, Canada getting a break. I hope someday someone realizes that Canadians are a lot closer than you think and really wishing I or other Canadians could enter half of the contests that come up from the States. You guys hold great contests!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

------------------

I dug up this old thread because I just got an email that it is now over. /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif For promoting the contest, I got entered in a contest for a Game Cube which I did not win. <font color=orange>The winners have been notified. Winners were chosen based upon the volume of traffic a site drove to www.asskickingcontest.com and the presence of Jeremiah on your site.</font color=orange> Whatever! My site should have gotten some honorable mention at least. /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

So, now that they removed the entry site, did anyone jot down when they actually pick the winner of the Cameo role? Or where to get a winner's list?

*is keeping her fingers crossed*

Back