• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Jennie Rebecca Hogan as Na'Feel

Lyta

Jennie Rebecca Hogan as Na\'Feel

I almost did not start a new thread about Na'Feel since there seems to be a profusion of cast member threads already. However, I was so stunned by her promo trailer that I felt she deserved a thread all on her own!
smile.gif

I was really impressed with Na'Feel! Not only does she seem like a strong char but also a very beautiful one as well. Her beauty just shined right through the Narn makeup ... much like Na'Toth did. I personally found Na'Feel much more striking but I shall have to see if I still feel that way after the movie has aired.
wink.gif
Those still photos just do not do her justice ...

*might have a Narn fetish*

------------------
Monica Hübinette | monica.hubbe.net | The Abyss : B5
It is an infinite helix, the dance of two souls resonating, like the twist of DNA, like the vast universe. --Banana Yoshimoto (Lizard: Dreaming of Kimchee)

[This message has been edited by Lyta (edited December 20, 2001).]

Re: Jennie Rebecca Hogan as Na\'Feel

I really was intrigued by the Na'feel promo. Occasionally, you can get a lot of insight when faced with two or three lines. This was one of those times.

Na'feel looks like a very interesting Narn.
smile.gif

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

I havn't seen her promo but have heard about it and yes it does seem intriguing...

From the past with teh narns I have either really liked teh Narn character or Hated it I hope this time I lvoe this Narn :

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

I wish that one turned up at SciFi's website as well some day - it really sounds intriguing.

And of course, I've always liked the Narns (just in case anyone hasn't realized that by now
laugh.gif
).

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Maybe SciFi will put out all the promos on their site once they have had a good run. Does anyone have access to digitize it? I could ask my hubby but it will probably be a lot of work and I would hate to have him proceed if it is easier for someone else.

Hmm, Kribu likes Narns ... shouldn't that be in a spoiler box or something???
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | monica.hubbe.net | The Abyss : B5
It is an infinite helix, the dance of two souls resonating, like the twist of DNA, like the vast universe. --Banana Yoshimoto (Lizard: Dreaming of Kimchee)

I am sensing a new pattern emerging here.

Having moved away from his B5 obsession with sharing his own initials with the commander of the station (Joe Straczynski, Jeffrey Sinclair, John Sheridan), we now have a Narn called Na'Feel to follow on from Crusade's Dureena Nafeel

Curious ... probably meaningless ... but curious all the same.

Or maybe I just need to get out more.
frown.gif

smile.gif
laugh.gif
crazy.gif
cool.gif
wink.gif

------------------
DaveC
"Want to talk socks?"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyta:
Hmm, Kribu likes Narns ... shouldn't that be in a spoiler box or something???
shocked.gif
tongue.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops, I think you're right. I really should have put that in a spoiler box... but the secret is out now.
blush.gif

As for the name thing, yes, I believe it has been noted before that JMS likes to "recycle" names that he for some reason likes. Of course, the Na-prefix makes sense for a Narn.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back