• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is Crusade dead?

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

i am as excited as anyone else about the new babylon 5 movie Legend of the Rangers, but it seems as though everyone has forgotten Crusade. if it came down to a choice between a new series and somehow returning and continuing Crusade, even if it is with only part of the original cast (COLE, WOODWARD and DOBORO are absolutely necessary in my opinion) i would rather see Crusade return. i am not the kind of person who likes to just be left hanging at the biginning of a great story. i believe now is the time to tell sci-fi that we want more crusade. JMS himself said the power is in our hands now. who agrees with me?

------------------

Rangers has to do well before we can even think of Crusade.

There's a reason JMS set Rangers two years before the events of Crusade.

I hope that reason is if Rangers does well, Crusade can come in and run concurrently.

It would be fun.

But, for right now, Crusade is dead. As a doornail.

------------------
The writer's life is not meant to be a happy one. We all accept that going in. -JMS

How can you say that everyone has forgotten Crusade? JMS has talked about it, Doug Netter has talked about it and the fans are often talking about it!

------------------
Anyone got an animal, vegetable or mineral spare?

"You're going to die screaming and I'm going to watch."
-- Charlie, The Long Kiss Goodnight.

Is Crusade dead?

>Kosh Naranek< "NO." >Kosh Naranek<

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Its just sleeping waiting for the right moment to awaken....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>How can you say that everyone has forgotten Crusade? JMS has talked about it, Doug Netter has talked about it and the fans are often talking about it!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And Antony has devoted a whole section of this board to the topic of Crusade. Which is probably where this and the other Crusade threads which have suddenly popped up here in the Rangers section ought to be moved.
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
And Antony has devoted a whole section of this board to the topic of Crusade. Which is probably where this and the other Crusade threads which have suddenly popped up here in the Rangers section ought to be moved.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye well this thread is moving over the the crusade forum now.

moving...to Crusade forum

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Back