• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Is anyone recording this?

Recoil

Regular
I just had an idea. Yea it suprises me too. Is anyone logging the comments of the nay-sayers in this forum? All the people with the complaints, bitches, moans, and general displeasure? Someone should be.

Because I think it would be a riot that if Rangers becomes a series, somewhere around Season 3 to release those people's comments and compare them to what they think at that point. I have a week's salary that says by Season 3 in the series those same people will be as in love with the series as they were with B5.
wink.gif
It would be priceless to remind those few of 'oh...I used to say THAT about Rangers?'

Just a thought, dont mind me.

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

Well, that might be funny. But I tend to think that people who stay around to trash (over and over again) a movie they don't like are probably going to stay around to bash a series they don't like.

If I had not liked the telemovie, I would have said "adios" to the Rangers portion of this site.

I started off not liking Enterprise very much, I admit that. But it has caught my interest lately. I think it is really settling in, as ALL series do in time (if they are any good at all, IMHO).

If you get your kicks trolling, you are not likely to admit you were wrong.

So it sounds like a good idea, but I doubt that it would lead to anything other than more annoyance.
crazy.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited February 06, 2002).]

Those that had legitimate gripes or did not understand how JMS develops shows will probably stay and admit it if they change their minds. Those who are trolling will not let things like facts get in the way of what they are saying. Once they are completely proven wrong they will move to harping on something else to try and get someone, usually people new to the board, angry.

Everything typed here since the launch can be found either by changing how long back you want to look within a forum or by looking in the appropriate archive. I believe only off topic has an archive at the moment but I may be wrong. I also do not remeber if or how many posts Antony has completely deleted.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Just because a person lets it be known that there are some things they didn't like about the movie, doesn't mean that they're a naysayer or a troll. They may have valid criticisms, and hopefully, these will be corrected in the series.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

I'd have to agree with Recoil on this. Season one of B5 imo was weak compared to season two to season four.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doctor Gonzo:
I also do not remeber if or how many posts Antony has completely deleted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No forums have archives, well only on my hard disk. But Rangers is the only forum still intact, hence it's a lot larger than the rest.

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back