• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I-CON CONVENTION

Hello again /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Well I have been meaning to come by for quite some time to let everyone know what a great time I had at the I-CON Convention in Stoney Brook.

I can't say enough about the organizers and what a fantastic job they did!!! I had a wonderful weekend.

On the first night that I was there, I attended a panel where the discussion centered around "What made Babylon 5 Great?" Attending was none other than Richard Biggs, Jason Carter and Julie Caitlin Brown!!! WOW! Meeting them after watching so much of Babylon 5 was a thrill. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The rest of the weekend was spent going from panel to panel and meeting the fans. I was shocked that so many people already had tons of Ranger paraphernalia. It was really great to see /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

To sum it up, it was fabulous and I would be happy to go back again. Hopefully next time with my fellow cast members /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif...Who I miss terribly by the way /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

I hope you're all well, and looking forward to the airing of Rangers again on June 2nd. Take care everybody /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Myriam.

Hey there!

Glad to see you stopping by, and that you had a good time. I did not go, but some other B5LR.com folks did, and had nothing but good things to say about you, the other actors and actresses that were there, and the convention itself. I thought you might like to check out the thread where some of those people were discussing it.

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.b5lr.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB8&Number=80617&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>Click Here</a>

Thanks for dropping in. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I really enjoyed the panel Saturday night. You and Andreas had me laughing for the first 40 minutes non-stop. I was great seeing you there and I wish I could have got your picture and autograph. I did get to meet you at the very end. I thought your impromptu kicks were great. GREAT ANSWER!!! You and Andreas really intrigued myself and my friends who had watched Rangers but had never watch B5. They were impressed that you are still watching B5 although it is shown out of order, and also they both felt the answers you two gave to that girl that was having a hard time with acting was great. Needless to say, you guys hooked 2 new fans where are taping the show now and are really enjoying it. I hope the showing June 2ed does great. Thanks for a great time.

Cerberus

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sarah cantrell:
<font color=yellow>Attending was none other than Richard Biggs, Jason Carter and Julie Caitlin Brown!!! WOW! Meeting them after watching so much of Babylon 5 was a thrill. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote> Yipe! Myriam! You're talking like a fan! Welcome to the ranks...

I've heard nothing but really great stuff about that convention, about the panels, the guests, etc. Wish I could have been there - but I was 700 miles away, finishing up my B.A. Next time, I'll join the festivities.

Definitely looking forward to Rangers on June 2. I don't know if I'll be able to watch (I'm losing cable access, drats, 'cause I can't pay for it) but we hope this time does well, in any case!

I want my Sarah Cantrell...

*crosses her fingers*

Anything new on your plate, Myriam?

Well, I finally saw the movie and it was great. Took me long enough, but I finally found it. My mom didn't much like the weapons scenes but I thought they were good. The effects could've been improved upon, but effects isn't what a movie is about.
Content wise it was great. Didn't impress me at the begining, but it got better as it continued. You had some really great scenes that I will remmember for some time to come, but all in all my hats off go to Andreas Katsulas. I mean, he is the man. Must've been really cool to work with someone like him.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr> Attending was none other than Richard Biggs, Jason Carter and Julie Caitlin Brown!!! WOW! Meeting them after watching so much of Babylon 5 was a thrill. <hr></blockquote>
That was my reaction too!

I saw you in the Inside the Actors studio on that sat. You and Andreas were great. I loved the thing you did when Richard Biggs and Jason Carter showed up! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back