• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

I can't get into this series

gangster

Beyond the rim
I can\'t get into this series

For some reason I can't get into Jeremiah like I have JMS's other series. I'm not sure why. The acting and action are good but the plot seems to be missing something important and I can't put my finger on just what it is.

Re: I can\'t get into this series

Jermiah is kind of like the first season of Babylon 5. The first few episodes the world was shown to us.The story, the players in the story, and there goal The next few we get little tidbits of the overall story mixed in with other plots. Then things will probably start to heat up. Just like the end of season 1 of B5 did. I actually like the show a lot. I didnt think i would for some reason but ive watched each episode at least twice and im hooked. Cant wait to see what happens next

capt

Re: I can\'t get into this series

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gangster:
<font color=yellow>For some reason I can't get into Jeremiah like I have JMS's other series. I'm not sure why. The acting and action are good but the plot seems to be missing something important and I can't put my finger on just what it is.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Be patient, grasshoppa. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif We're still setting things up, though I'm sensing some acceleration as the questions accumulate in my mind...

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">

Valhalla Sector- where nothing is as it appears.
Burners-Destroyers or the salvation of what's left of the world?
Is Dad dead? If not, what could possibly have kept him from his kids? If so, how did he die?
Meaghan.
Markus and the Thunder Mountain committee. When push comes to shove, will they risk their safe little enclave for the chaos outside the gates?

</font></td></tr></table>

Ro

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back