• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Help!

PMvanova

Beyond the rim
I am trying to reconstruct my previous posted stories and have seen Bridges Pt 2, Rituals 1 &2, and the Chronicles Teaser..
I can't find Bridges Pt 1!!! I know I posted it, otherwise I wouldn't have posted Pt 2!!
I went all the way back to page 9 and forward to the current page. Anyone out there know where it's hiding??
I need it so I can download it and put it on my computer to do backstory and the next story. (Oh also saw Shadow Cargo) Those are all well and good but I need the first story to see what I edited.

Floundering writer here.
Oh, I did notice something in re-reading my story. Strange parallel there about Gedi almost retreating from a fight, being called out on the carpet for an incident, etc. With all the information we have about the plot, this is really really spooky to me that I came up with this idea before the news of the movie had even hit the net! Do you people think this is just me, or what? Hope I don't get sued over this! hehehehe.

Thanks for all the support and news,

PM

------------------
PM
"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future .. and it changed us."
--General Susan Ivanova
Sleeping In Light

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PMvanova:
With all the information we have about the plot, this is really really spooky to me that I came up with this idea before the news of the movie had even hit the net! Do you people think this is just me, or what? Hope I don't get sued over this! hehehehe.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PM, really - it's not a very *new* storyline, even though it IS a very *good* one, with a lot of potential. I mean, if you have a set of rules, one of the best things you can do to make conflict is have your main character break those rules...
smile.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Sorry, my mistake. Still searching.

Edit: woo-hoo, found something! Is it this one?

More Stories

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited January 11, 2002).]

Thank you Lennier!!!
I thought I had gone through that post, but guess I didn't scroll down far enough. That's exactly the part I needed!
::bowing in gratitude:: Your diligence is commendable, thank you.

------------------
PM
"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future .. and it changed us."
--General Susan Ivanova
Sleeping In Light

**RW looks forward to reading more of PM's story.**
smile.gif

------------------
With a salad fork and a couple of purple wombats I could rule the galaxy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back