• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Have you seen this....

The Babylon Five Parallel Universe
Click here

I've now read Part III from Volume I and all i can say is wow!

------------------
We live for the One, we die for the One

[This message has been edited by Mr Excalibur (edited September 30, 2001).]

I've seen it yes read one part of it and it;s pretty good
cool.gif

------------------

I read it through in March (well, as much as there was to read - the last part is incomplete).

It is quite thrilling. And thank you for mentioning it -- I see that a few chapters have been added!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"We are the universe, trying to figure itself out.
Unfortunately we as software lack any coherent documentation."
-- Delenn

Moved to Fandom, fun and fanfic.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Ive only just started but from what I have read so far its excellent....

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

I have read everything that has been published. I must say that this is a very good story. I, for the most part, absolutely hate fanfic. But I really dig this. Mainly because the author is a good writer. I suggest you go check it out.

------------------
"Where I was raised, if you wanted to be successful, you found someone else who was successful and followed their lead. I followed Tony Gwynn from the start. I followed him to McDonald's. I followed him to Burger King. I followed him ..."

-- John Kruk, on one of his first teammates in pro ball and a kindred spirit

YES! But um only half way thru! Pretty wild
huh? I found a web page called Delenn Could Have Done Better....it is pretty sick!
laugh.gif

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

FlarnChef-

So, does Delenn deserve better?
smile.gif

------------------
Ranger Channe, the next JMS, who lives for the One and dies for the Chocolate Cheesecake.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
FlarnChef-

So, does Delenn deserve better?
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well although my view of Sheridan is tofu with a great smile.....J & D do seem to complement each other.
Could she have done better......
could be.....hehehehe
laugh.gif

------------------
"...abso-FRAGGIN-lutely, damn it! I have been studying your use of lauguage since our last discussion. Do you approve?"

Don't tell me the ending. I intend on eventually reading it. That is after I finish with C++ in 21 days, which should be in 21 days
laugh.gif

------------------
-There is that short moment, before going to sleep, where you just think about your life, and you're finally proud of yourself, all the doubts are gone, and you feel like there is nothing in the world that you can't do - Me
Please go to my board..... Sol's Palace

It is really an excellent story. I strive to write an epic of that caliber.

Anyway, I absolutely love the story and I can't wait to see where it goes next!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill yet." Galen.

"It's a shame our reality is devestating." Eve What's Going On?

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back