• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Happy New Year -2003

Kitaro_Sasaki

Cyber-Hello to everyone! It has been quite some time that I have posted any words on these message boards...and, well, since we are beginning a New Year-2003, I thought that I would seize the moment...and put myself out in the open...briefly that is...(careful, easy now...) he he he...

Happy New Year everyone!

Cheers! -Warren T. Takeuchi- "Kitaro" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy New Year to you as well! It's great to hear from you again. I hope all is going well for you. It's not every day a cast member stops by to say hello. Please keep us informed of any projects or anything you may be working on as we'd all welcome the chance to see you in again. Take care. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Yes, indeed. I think the board has even been updated since you folks were around.

Happy 2003 back atcha. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif And, to second Sinclair's request, let us know what you have been up to lately/will be up to soon. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome back Warren-san! *bows*

We have missed you and all the other Rangers as well. Hope you are doing well. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PS: You must have forgotten your previous account information since this one is new. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Happy New Year back, Warren. Always nice to hear from a cast member. Any new gigs coming you can tell us about?

Happy New Year, Warren! Nice to hear from you again. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi-ho, Warren. Good to see you 'round these parts again. Happy 2003. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

*pounces on Warren to prevent him from leaving*

Happy New Year! Now why don't we sit and chat a while, catch up? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stop that... you'll spook him! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Welcome back, Warren... and uh, Happy New Year! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I don't know. Maybe Tygirwulf's "pouncing" might be a great thing to him. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

How many young, handsome, talented men wouldn't dream of being "pounced" by Tygir? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Back