• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

For the eagle-eyed Anla'shok among you

channe

Regular
For the eagle-eyed Anla\'shok among you

New roles for the Rangers:

Those of you who went to see "Undercover Brother" might have noticed Enid-Raye Adams playing a reporter. She's also due to be playing "Dr. Kalarjian" in the upcoming sequel to "Final Destination," called (unsurprisingly) "Final Destination 2."

Gus Lynch will be appearing in "Hellraiser VI: Hellseeker" and "Halloween: Resurrection."

Alex Zahara is continuing his role as Ezekiel in Showtime's "Jeremiah."

Dylan Neal is listed at IMDB as being part of a project called "She Spies." It looks like a TV series, but says almost nothing else - other than that Natasha Henstridge is involved, he plays "Dr. Ellison," and it's for NBC/MGM. Anybody know anything?

Myriam Sirois did a guest spot on Adrian Paul's "Tracker" that aired in April, according to IMDB.

And I apparently share a name with a horror b-movie actress. Interesting.

Re: For the eagle-eyed Anla\'shok among you

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Dylan Neal is listed at IMDB as being part of a project called "She Spies." It looks like a TV series, but says almost nothing else - other than that Natasha Henstridge is involved, he plays "Dr. Ellison," and it's for NBC/MGM. Anybody know anything?

[/quote]

I've seen previews for the series on NBC already. They're starting to hype it up a bit, but IIRC it doesn't air until this fall. But I have seen the previews for it on several occasions.

It looked like Dylan was listed as a series regular. Good for him.

Be still my beating heart. Dylan Neal, every week, beamed right into my living room. You hear that, Luke Perry? You better heat it up over there on Jeremiah, 'cause you're gonna have company next season...

/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Thanks for the info Channe. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back