• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite Jeremiah Quote

Lyta

I was just looking to update my signature quote and wondered what everyone's favorite Jeremiah quote is. I have a lot written down but I want more. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'd say we bury him in bunny ears ... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ooh, I haven't used the bunny ears quote in a while. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A nother one I love is in Tripwire when Jeremiah is being cranky and Erin asks Kurdy if he's always like that. Kurdy responds with "Only when he's awake" /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nah my favorite line was Marcus's bugging out in Firewall

"You want war jeremiah, *pulls out gun* Ill give you a war"

but there are some others which i just cant think of this early in the morning :)

capt

I'm not too good remembering quotes but I love one of Markus when he's with Meaghan, I don't remember it but is what something about Noah. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif It was hilarious. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Ah, you mean this one? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<font color="orange"> This place ... the ark. Our only chance to start over. God tells Noah to build an ark, to make provisions. And just when the rains are starting to let up, what does he do? He sends a 500mm torpedo straight up Noah's ass.
--Markus Alexander-- </font color>

Yeah, that definitely is. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanx Lyta. I really enjoy that one, it was hilarious. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Markus on Erin on the road to St. Louis in TLU 1:
M: I'm supposed to be, y'know, "The Guy". How can I be "The Guy" and tell people I can't parallel park? It's embarrassing.
E: No it's not ...
M: Yes, it is -- it's embarrassing.
E: No, it's ... cute inna ... embarrassing kinda way.
/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
It just brings home the point that no matter what he may accomplish, at heart, Markus is just a neurotic nerd /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jeremiah: It's like throwing away your own umbrella in
the middle of a shit-storm.

Kurdy: All right now, you're gonna do this calm like we planned, right?
Jeremiah: Yeah, calm's my middle name.
Kurdy: Too bad your last name is "Before-The-Storm".

David: So you don't believe in God?
Jeremiah: Let's just say we had a little falling out. I don't bother him, he doesn't bother me. Works fine for both of us.

grin.gif

Back