• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enjoy the show everyone!

O.K. You didn't think I was really going to stay quiet did you?
tongue.gif

The day is finally upon us and I for one am looking forward to this evening
smile.gif
BIG TIME!!! I think that it's ABOUT TIME you all get to see it for yourselves.

I know I'm probably going to sound like a broken record, but here goes...
I just want to say THANK YOU. Even in the face of such negativity you all have remained positive and unwavering in your support of the show.

I don't think you'll ever know what that has meant to all of us these last eight months, and I for one feel really lucky to have been a part of it.
smile.gif

Thanks again everybody, here's hoping you enjoy the show!!!

Cheers -Myriam-
wink.gif

------------------

No, thank YOU for coming here and getting to know all of us!

We're all grateful the actors are so willing to chat with the likes of us fans!

I for one am going to enjoy RANGERS, and look forward to seeing you in action, Myriam!
wink.gif

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

Ditto to what BlackStar said.
smile.gif

It has been a real pleasure to post here getting to know Myriam, Dylan, Alex, Warren, Enie, and Gus as they have posted here. I think it's a good thing that the cast is wiling to come here to get to know us fans of the B5 universe. We have been honored by their presence, and I thank the cast for spending time with us.
smile.gif

------------------
With a salad fork and a couple of purple wombats I could rule the galaxy.

And a double ditto from me, too!

But I must ask: what "negativity" do you mean, Myriam?

I, myself, have been worried about the way Sci-Fi seems to be acting. Someone messed up and the "Rangers: To Live and Die in Starlight" trailer didn't get shown on the opening night of "LOTRings". Rumors of splits and problems at the station, etc, etc.

Why JMS always gets to deal with channels in chaos, I'll never know.
crazy.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

No, thank YOU (as blackstar said). You have no idea how migh it means to be able to come here and chat with all of you guys!

5 hours!

------------------
Faith Manages

NO, I refuse to. I will Not enjoy the show!
cool.gif

------------------

And yet another big THANK YOU!!!! It has been most awesome that you and the other members of the cast have joined us on the message board. Never before have I ever seen actors so involved with the fans. B5 as a genre seems to have that, though. The relationship between actor and fan seems to me like a big family.
smile.gif
It's such an unique experience and I am glad that I can be a part of it.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
NO, I refuse to. I will Not enjoy the show!
cool.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will have to tie you down and beat you with wet noodles for such insolence! You will be burried in cold Flarn!
wink.gif

------------------
Faith Manages

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Why JMS always gets to deal with channels in chaos, I'll never know.
crazy.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because all TV networks are perpetually in chaos. Where do you think he got the idea for the Shadows, anyway?
laugh.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>I'm fully prepared to begin drooling-mode as soon as the gunnery pod part begins<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Having seen pictures of Myriam, I don't think I'm going to have to wait that long to begin drooling mode.
wink.gif
(Pat, forgive me!
cool.gif
)

What say you, G'Kar's Eye?

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

[This message has been edited by Joseph DeMartino (edited January 19, 2002).]

I'll add another thank you to Myriam.

Even though I won't be seeing the movie tonight - or in the foreseeable future, possibly for many months - it has been great to be here, and to have you and the rest of the cast here.

I have to second what Channe said - I've never actually had that much fun waiting for a movie to air - and in another part of the world!
lol.gif

I hope everyone here will enjoy the movie. I can still just say that I've loved everything of the movie that I've seen - all the trailers, the teasers, the trading cards have looked great.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Having seen pictures of Myriam, I don't think I'm going to have to wait that long to begin drooling mode. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know how you feel. I do that every time I load a page here.
laugh.gif

A big merci beacoup to the lovely Myriam as well. She's really livened this place up.
smile.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

...If only Myriam realized the full-scale of drooling done over her.
wink.gif

------------------

Myriam -

I don't think I've ever had such an enjoyable experience waiting for a movie as I have with B5LR, and sticking around here, talking with the cast, the regulars, and the other messageboarders has definitely contributed to it.

We do hope you all stick around for a little bit after the show - let the spoo fly, yes, but do come back!
smile.gif

And I'm STILL convinced I'm gonna love the gunnery pod sequences!

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

I'm fully prepared to begin drooling-mode as soon as the gunnery pod part begins.
wink.gif

------------------

I havn't seen the film yet I will have to wait a bit longer for that one..

Anyway just also here to say thnakyou to Myriam and the rest of the cast.

We all enjoy teh interaction with the cast and hope you do too.

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back