• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Enid-Raye Adams is doing an online chat tonight

Hey guys,
Sorry about the short notice, but I am going to be doing an on-line chat tonight at 9:00pm eastern.

Check out the details at www.scifi.com/colony

I hope to see you there.

Just over A WEEK AWAY UNTIL "RANGERS"!!!
How exciting is that?!

Take care,
Enid-Raye Adams
"firell"

------------------

Thanks for the reminder I had no idea. Consider me there.

------------------
Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from Kier Darby @ vBulletin infidel_dog@rangerone.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thatfirellgirl:
Hey guys,
Sorry about the short notice, but I am going to be doing an on-line chat tonight at 9:00pm eastern.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh really... Well I guess I'll have to stop by and ask some questions.
laugh.gif

I can't think of any right now but I'm sure I'll think of one or two in the next couple hours.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Just over A WEEK AWAY UNTIL "RANGERS"!!!
How exciting is that?!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

VERY EXCITING

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by War-Demon (edited January 10, 2002).]

Questions...questions...must...think..of...questions.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
Questions...questions...must...think..of...questions.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you think up a good one for me I'll give you a cookie.
wink.gif

------------------
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

I went to the chat room...all I see is a black screen.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by breen:
I went to the chat room...all I see is a black screen.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which chat room?... I think you went to the chat room on this site. You gotta go to the scifi.com chat room. Slow down we got about an hour to kill yet.

------------------
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

Excellent chat (as usual) and she had me laughing out loud at times. Good thing most everyone in the office is gone by now.
wink.gif

Now, here are the transcripts in case anyone missed it and look for Antony's HTML version soon!

Enid-Raye Adams Chat Transcript (edited for ease of reading)
Enid-Raye Adams Chat Transcript (unedited version)

Look for Enie's first(?) cyber stalker in the unedited version. It reminds me why I left chat rooms so long ago ...
crazy.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
"Ah, you seek meaning?" ~ "Yes." ~ "Then listen to the music, not the song." —Ambassador Kosh & Talia Winters

Quite the chat, had many of the cast showing up which was nice, Enid-Raye (
smile.gif
) was very funny but it felt like we became pretty desperate for questions a few times.
laugh.gif
The chat program kept messing up for me however, no idea why.

Also the fact that the UK probably won't get to see the movie until the next iceage, kinda soured things.
smile.gif

But never-the-less, it was a lot of fun, thanks a lot.

------------------
Marc Cosgrove

"From chaos, order came. As was inevitable." -Summoning light

Damn it! I missed it.
frown.gif
I've always wanted to talk to one of those TV people.
Maybe next time.

------------------

I simply MUST KNOW more about this mysterious JMS "Chicken Dance" you mentioned in the chat on Thursday.

I simply MUST KNOW.....
crazy.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dark Lord:
it felt like we became pretty desperate for questions a few times<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wonder if that was due to the last minute scheduling of the chat. I have a list of questions already prepared but I am sure not many people do. Not all of my questions were used which I found amusing when the Moderator kept asking for more. Guess she didn't like some of my questions.
wink.gif

------------------
Monica Hübinette | Abyss : B5 <- New & Improved!
"Ah, you seek meaning?" ~ "Yes." ~ "Then listen to the music, not the song." —Ambassador Kosh & Talia Winters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lyta:
I wonder if that was due to the last minute scheduling of the chat. I have a list of questions already prepared but I am sure not many people do. Not all of my questions were used which I found amusing when the Moderator kept asking for more. Guess she didn't like some of my questions.
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Personally I do not really want to ask questions, usually other people do a much better job of it than I ever could.
smile.gif
But since a few times the moderators have pushed for questions, I try a couple out. Only one didn't make it through IIRC "Will your answer to this question be 'no'? (practice, just in case you meet a Vorlon)".... which is understandable.
laugh.gif
I suspect he was in fact getting questions from many people but thought we could do better in his opinion (?). *shrugs*

------------------
Marc Cosgrove

"From chaos, order came. As was inevitable." -Summoning light

Well, now that the world knows Enid-Raye is Spider Phobic, I predict a Spider story sometime during the series.
JMS just Loves to use these little personal tidbits in the scripts.
shocked.gif
blush.gif
shocked.gif
crazy.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

BTW, Enid-Raye, you DID know that JMS is also writing the new&improved Spider Man??

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

Gosh. Dancing around a car in full makeup. That's a lot like the last play I did - running up a college campus in knight's tunic, white tights, prop sword, wielding a pewter goblet, yelling something like... "Arthur! ARTHUR! WAIT! Call's at six tomorrow, not eight... ARTHUR!"

*Dream-Channe stops, turns, and skids to a halt as the minivan carrying Arthur, King of the Britons speeds away, leaving her in the most crowded square on campus in full costume...*

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Enid-Raye is so funny! I've noticed that Canada has great comedy-performers, so I'm not surprised!

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

Hi all. I was there (ElricLovesDellen) I had two questions asked. They were very original
lol.gif

------------------
* "That hardly seems likely, does it?" >>>^<<<

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back