• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dylan Neal interview on Prevue Magazine

ahh...nuthin like free advertising
tongue.gif

------------------
I have no one to envy...
I envy you having me to envy...

Well, I hope all of Antony's hard work here will start to pay off for him! Although I'd like the place to stay cozy, as long as it stays civil, I won't mind too much.

At least I don't tihnk I'll mind...

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

It sounds like he's Dylan Neal has a very good chance of being snatched up before the SciFi channel decides on pursuing a series or not. I have a feeling I’m really going to like him in this role, so I’m willing to guess ahead of time that THIS WOULD BE TRAGIC! And yes, January is a long way away.
cry.gif

I remember when the “Crusade” crew went on to other projects, I heard that they ALL made stipulations in their contracts that if “Crusade” were renewed, they would be able to come back to it.

Any chance we can hope for the same with Mr. Dylan Neal? (Please, or pretty please with sugar on top.)
bigsmirk4.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited August 18, 2001).]

Thanks for posting the link, Chris. It was a good, very interesting interview.

And I have to say once again that I'm really looking forward to this movie...
laugh.gif
Just please, please let it go to a series (unless it really sucks - and somehow I can't bring myself to believe that!).

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths

Oh, I hope that Sci-Fi can keep all of the cast together if B5LR becomes a series! From what they've posted here, they seem like such a nice bunch!

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

Agreed. And I can tell you I'd be looking for work elsewhere if I were an actor in a situation like this. It is so hard for them to get work, it takes real GUTS to say "no" to a paying job!
crazy.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

I liked the article.

Guys, let's all sigh and hold a court for the last untainted B5LR board... from now on, we'll be inundated with people who want to ask all sorts of questions of Dylan Neal and the others.

Um, wait, we do that already. *gringringrin*

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

Yepp, nice interveiw, and Dylan once again comes off very well
smile.gif

That reminds me... Did they ever post part two of their jms interview?

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drakh:
[
That reminds me... Did they ever post part two of their jms interview?

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've been watching for that too. Nothing yet.

frown.gif

It would be really tragic to fall in love with these characters in the movie and find they have moved on to other things
shocked.gif
I wouldn't blame any of them for taking another series if offered, and I don't want to wish them bad luck
crazy.gif

------------------

So the Dylan Neal on this website ISN'T a fifteen-year-old kid screwing with us after all! When he mentioned posting JMS' resume on a message baord, that was the first thing that popped into my head.

------------------
something witty and clever.. so laugh dammit!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Myrl:
So the Dylan Neal on this website ISN'T a fifteen-year-old kid screwing with us after all!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>First of all, the maturity, coherance and knowledge diplayed in most of the actors posts to this site are a wee bit beyond the capabilities of a fifteen-year-old... At least the kind that has nothing better to do than posting fake messages to a fan site.

Secondly, this has become the Rangers site. It is undoubtedly watched by Important People, and the moment an imposter showes up, Antony will get an email asking him to ban the user.

------------------
You are not entitled to your own opinion. You are only entitled to your own informed opinion.
-- Harlan Ellison qouting Gustave Flaubert

When I was fifteen, I could have done an imitation. I never did, though.

------------------
Channe, Freelance Writer Extraordinaire and The Next JMS
--
B5 Synchroninity of the Day: I just found out that the new dorm I'm living in next year has been named Breen Hall.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by channe:
When I was fifteen, I could have done an imitation. I never did, though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Exactly. It takes a certain kind person to actually go through with something like that, and eloquence usually isn't their strong point.

Das Boot in Space. That is funny...
laugh.gif

------------------
"Thin air? Why is it always thin air? Never fat air, chubby air, mostly-fit-could-stand-lose-a-few-pounds air?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back