• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Credits from the movie

Hey everyone, here is a list of actors that were crunched at the end of the film or we are not already familiar with...hope this helps. I will try to put them in order of appearance:
CAPTAIN GREGG: Andrew Kavadas
MINBARI CREWMAN: Simon Egan
SINDELL: Bernard Cuffling
TANNIER: Todd Sandomirsky
DRAZI DIPLOMAT: Rob Morton
DEAD RANGER: Chris Robson
CLOACKED FIGURE: Eric Schneider

Again thanks for all your support and honest opinions. there were obviosly a lot more perfomers and crew in volved, i will try to find a way to post everyone else, take care ...Alex

------------------
Dulann

If I'd worked on a tv show or movie, it would make me angry to have my name squished.

I'm surprised unions for actors and various crew positions haven't complained about that. They're downright unreadable.

------------------
"We are (not) all Kosh."

it'd make me angry as well to have my name squished... and its also always dissapointing not to be able to hear the credits music, especially with b5!

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

im suprised that it still gets done then.. i dont know much about tv and movie unions, but the theater actors union has a strangle hold on the entire theater industry...

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world.### - caught from Saps @ B5MG

Thanks, Alex! And btw, you were great as Dulann!
smile.gif

Tammy

------------------

"We're in here! Can anyone hear us?"
"I hear you." [giggle, laugh]
"In here!"
"We are here." [giggle, laugh]
-- Londo and G'Kar in Babylon 5:"Convictions"

Tammy's Station
http://community.webtv.net/gkarfan/TammysStation

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gkarfan:
Thanks, Alex! And btw, you were great as Dulann!
smile.gif

Tammy

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As I've said here and on rastb5m, Alex was great as Dulann. It looked like Dulann and David had been friends and had worked together for years. The humor was right on the money.

My favorite was:

David: (crash!) Ow!

Dulann: "Was that your head? How ever did that happen?"

David: "Get up here and I'll show you."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US). http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

[This message has been edited by KoshN (edited January 21, 2002).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back