• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Cowboy Bepop (spoilers)

Lyta

So, I just saw the last two episodes and am now starting to watch it from the beginning. I started when they picked up Ed so I shouldn't have too far to go to get completely caught up.

Man, why did she have to die? I knew she would but what a dark story. Ugh, so Japanese isn't it? It's either a tragic love story or an unrequited love story.

When do we get to see the adventures of Ed and Ein? Damn, I love that dog! :D

I also saw the episode when Ein comes into the picture and now I know why he is so smart. I just thought dogs were more evolved in their time period. :LOL:

Heh. I think I initially started watching when CN had just aired TRFB, Part 2.

And I, for one, think the ending was good. I don't think it would've worked any other way, really.

Yeah, I knew she was going to die but I still wish I knew more about her before that happened. ;)

That's one of my favorite aspects of the whole show! The fact that you start the show not knowing everything, and you finish it still not knowing everything. No closure, for once, was a GOOD thing. :cool:

I LOOOOVE COWBOY BEBOP!!! ^o^!!! heheh...tis kewl to have an anime thread around here ^_^

well, i haven't seen all the eps yet!! AAAH!!! you mentioned someone dying and i don't wanna know who it is!!! MUST KEEP AWAY FROM SPOILERS!!! anyway, my fave character would have to be jet ^_^!!! heheh...ya gotta love him when he's in his apron,and when he gets into his "lover's quarrels" with spike. lol

yeah, ed's pretty kewl ^_^! she's on heck of a crazy girl (or thing...or whatever she is x.x lol.), but we know we all luv her ^_^. i'm not much of a faye fan x.x...she's too nasty for me x.x!

See you, space cowboy ^_~!

Ah, did he die really or just collapse from his wounds? It wasn't too clear to me.

Yes, it was Julia I was speaking of. Duh. :p :devil:

*SPOILERS*

I think he DID die. After all, when the scene stops ascending and you see that star fade away, it fits what Laughing Bull said about stars representing the spirits of soldiers and all that in Jupiter Jazz. I forget the exact wording, though!

I always hoped that Spike wasn't dead, but G'Kar and his friend RoneLeah both kept telling me that he was. :(

Yes, one is lead to believe that by the events that happened afterward but there is nothing definitive that says "Spike is dead" either. However, it is a fitting end for him isn't it?

I wonder what happened to The Syndicate then?

Yeah, I think death would be like a release of sorts for him.

And as for the Syndicate....I...don't know. :eek:

I can only assume the syndicate continued in one form or another. Maybe.

I doubt it. The dragons were already having problems within their leadership and as space becomes more developed they would gone the way of the cowboys and bounty hunters of the old west.

Well, it could've gone either way, really. However, I guess the chances of them breaking up would be rather large since they HAD gone through several leaders in only a matter of a day or two. Then again, just because it looks like everything's over doesn't mean everyone's going to stop trying to be a leader or something similar. :cool:

No way. Spike is DEAD. For all the reasons stated by Chuck. End of story.

And there already WAS a season 2 of CB - the last 13 episodes. :D

Well, it could've gone either way, really. However, I guess the chances of them breaking up would be rather large since they HAD gone through several leaders in only a matter of a day or two. Then again, just because it looks like everything's over doesn't mean everyone's going to stop trying to be a leader or something similar. :cool:

Again Spike's death symbolized something more specifically the death of the frontier. The gang split apart, Spike died and the twilight of the crime syndicates were all signs of that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back