• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

B5 Episodes on Official YouTube Channel

Kyehlar

Regular
Since the beginning of August, the Official Babylon 5 YouTube Channel has been showing full episodes starting from The Gathering. As of this posting, the most recent episode posted is S01E16 "Eyes".

I'm told from another board that the videos aren't available in Scotland, so these may not be available outside of the US/North America. YMMV.

I'd been contemplating another rewatch, and this is providing a wonderful opportunity. It seems to be the remastered episodes from the Blu-Ray release, at the 4:3 aspect. If you need another reason to do a rewatch (and you're in viewing range), here's your opportunity!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Yeah, we can't see them in the UK, probably because it is currently being broadcast weekdays on the Legend channel. They did upload a few episodes earlier in the year that we could watch in the UK, but they got taken down.

I wonder how it affects sales of the Blu-ray?
 
I really wish y'all could see it outside of NA. It's like watching it when it first aired again, having to wait for the next episode to air on TV.
 
The JMS/Bruce conversation is now up on YouTube, it's split into three parts.

Part 1:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Part 2:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Part 3:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And good news! It's available outside the US too (well, it's available in the UK, I assume elsewhere too)

Nothing groundbreaking, but a fun conversation between them nonetheless and some interesting reminiscing on Sleeping in Light from Bruce.
 
Glad to hear they're viewable outside the US. When asked on his twitter whether they would be, he replied "VPN Fixes It". Glad folks don't have to go through those lengths.
 
Finally made time to watch them this weekend. It was great. 😍 Can't wait to see what they come up with next. Also glad most of what I've seen in the episodes looks fairly decent on YouTube.
 
Finally made time to watch them this weekend. It was great. 😍 Can't wait to see what they come up with next. Also glad most of what I've seen in the episodes looks fairly decent on YouTube.
Even when it doesn't, I've been watching them mostly on my tablet while gaming. It gives a retro feel, like watching them for the first time again in the 90's.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top