• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Copywriters A Go-Go

channe

Regular
This really only has a slight amount to do with Rangers, and more to do with me laughing at my current profession...

The following is from the official site's e-mail newsletter (which always tells me things a day or so after I know them):

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> DIGITAL TRADING CARD: NA'FEEL
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/tradingcards/
-----------
We're live at five -- so you can go RIGHT NOW and download the fifth
in our ever-incredible series of digital trading cards! These amazing
items are 3D-hologram simulations with built-in video clips and
character profiles -- and you can even trade 'em online! Check out
our latest -- the Minbari Na'Feel. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, the cards are neat, but hardly amazing. If they were actually holograms, they'd be amazing. At least they're being AP-accurate and using double dashes...

Secondly... do Minbari swear at engines in what I think is Narnish?
smile.gif

Wow. What a totally pointless post. Do forgive me.
laugh.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

er... When did Na'Feel swap race from Narn to Minbari?
crazy.gif

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elenopa:
er... When did Na'Feel swap race from Narn to Minbari?
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She didn't swap races... she joined the Anla'shok (Rangers). If your race is a member of the ISA than you can join.
smile.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."
war-demon@b5fan.b5lr.com

[This message has been edited by War-Demon (edited January 05, 2002).]

Haha, sounds like a commercial for a used car lot. I can just picture the middle aged man with a bad toupee and big goofy grin reading that post

------------------
"I'm Russian, we can't tell short stories" -JMS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by War-Demon:
She didn't swap races... she joined the Anla'shok (Rangers). If your race is a member of the ISA than you can join.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was pointing out the fact that she is called Minbari in the blurb, when she is obviously a Narn.

Someone goofed.
crazy.gif

------------------
Ranger Elenopa

"You can get more with a kind word and a two by four, than you can with just a kind word"

yea! who do they think they are! lol

------------------
Recipe on how to make Strawberry JELLO.
1 cup boiling water
1 pack of Strawberry flavored Jello
1 cup of cold water

Mix jello and hot water together. stir till disolved. Pour cold water in mixture. Let chill in frig for 4 hours. Serve.

Nothing new. Their press release said that the Rangers were made up of Minbari and Humans. What about the rest?

------------------
My candle burns at both its ends,
It will not last the night.
But oh my foes, and oh my friends,
It makes a lovely light.

Ooh, that Earth-Minbari ear was a bad one!

I see another Sinclari's Duck coming up!

------------------
MPAA: Rated R for bad language, crude humor,
language, sexuality/nudity and drug content.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back