• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Comments from The Other Drazi

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alex zahara:
A bit of sad news our (Barf bag) scene didn't make the cut of the film. I know, I know ...a real tragedy...maybe the director's cut!! Alex Zahara
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now this I simply MUST hear more about.
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
blush.gif

------------------
"The Bible is a book: it is a good book, but is is not the only book" - Inherit the Wind

"I do not believe that the same God who
has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."—Galileo

hypatia@b5fan.b5lr.com

Alex! No! Don't leave us hanging like that!

I read about that somewhere. I can't remember where. I think the terminology was "outer-space barf bags."

I spent most of the time leading up to Rangers wondering what the copywriters were smoking...
tongue.gif

------------------
channe@[url="http://cryoterrace.tripod.com"]cryoterrace[/url] | "I wonder," said Frodo, "but I don't know. And that's the way of a real tale."

Rob, good job. Just remember, when the show goes to Series (Positive Thinking
tongue.gif
), to make sure your agent keeps you in the loop.

Even if the ambassador never makes any return visits, JMS is known for using actors who do a good job for Other parts occasionally.
And there are a Lot of other alien races.

Check out Wayne Alexander's B5 credits:

"Sebastian" in "Comes The Inquisitor"
"G'Dan"
"Lorien"
"Tortured Drazi" in "Intersections in Real Time"
"The Drakh"
an Anguished Soul in "River of Souls"

I think Wayne A. has the distinction of having played more Different characters on B5 than any other actor.

------------------
Do not ascribe your own motivations to others:
At best, it will break your heart.
At worst, it will get you dead."

Yes keep in touch with them. You did a great job. I seem to remember that during B5 they made molds of actor's heads so the could easily make masks for different species for certain actors. We would love to see you in the B5 universe again.

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob Morton:
If you think that's loud, you should see my shirts. Sorry, latenight, caps lock on, didn't look, what can I say?

Rob

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On the other hand, it DID seem like a very Drazi thing to do. Don't you think?
laugh.gif

Rob, that's not a Drazi name is it? Did your mother create it?
wink.gif

Ro

------------------
A ship in a port is safe, but that's not what ships are for.

Rear Admiral Grace Murray Hopper

Nice to hear from you Alex. I was going to ask about the barf scene. Too bad. I liked that. Maybe next time?

Rob

------------------

Nice to see you here Rob
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

:::starts the barf chant:::

Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf! Barf!

laugh.gif

------------------
-Londo's Hair
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!"

Every time I watch that scene, I wonder which one of you is purple and which one is green.

lol.gif

BTW, welcome to B5LR.
smile.gif

------------------
Dulann: You don't solve your problems by hitting them.
David Martel: Yeah, well, it made me feel better.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back