• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Come on everybody put yo hands up!

Recoil

Regular
Who else is psyched for tonight's Jeremiah episode "Firewall"? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Oh! Me! Me!

The sense of anticipation is huge. Unfortunately, I'm not watching it tonight; the wonderful little bird who provides my episode-fix obviously can't bilocate. I hope I can watch it soon, because I'm going to talk about it in the newsletter this week.

I'm going to stay out of the Firewall threads until I see the episode. I want nothing to ruin this for me. Nothing nothing nothing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I learned my lesson with Farscape - a thread here just spoiled tonight's episode for me, and I'm pissed. Nothing like that is gonna happen with Firewall...

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>Oh! Me! Me!

The sense of anticipation is huge. Unfortunately, I'm not watching it tonight; the wonderful little bird who provides my episode-fix obviously can't bilocate. I hope I can watch it soon, because I'm going to talk about it in the newsletter this week.

I'm going to stay out of the Firewall threads until I see the episode. I want nothing to ruin this for me. Nothing nothing nothing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I learned my lesson with Farscape - a thread here just spoiled tonight's episode for me, and I'm pissed. Nothing like that is gonna happen with Firewall...</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
So me sending you an innocent lookin PM secretly containing spoilers would probably not be well received, huh? /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Nah, I'd never do something like that. /ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

I'm with Channe, I won't be seeing it until I see my tape source. I'm glad I read this forum first as I now know to avoid Farscape threads for awhile.

Anyone too hyped up for it is bound for disappointment.
Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't miss this for anything.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back