• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Clips from "Firewall!"

channe

Regular
Clips from \"Firewall!\"

Hey, everyone - there are clips from "Firewall" up at Showtime's official site: <a target="_blank" href=http://www.sho.com/jeremiah>http://www.sho.com/jeremiah</a>.

One's about...

<font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">A guy with a suit. He knows Markus' name. He takes off the suit. He's an old fogey. Holy crap!!</font></td></tr></table>

And why did the guy in the suit say what he said about NORAD? Ooh, the excitement.

And the other has to do with Ezekiel (yee-ha! Alex has lines! We've been waiting for this!) The lines in that scene are great. WHO IS THIS GUY?

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Ezekiel: I told you the thunder would change you forever. It's starting. </font></td></tr></table>

JMS said this episode would kick over a few tables. I'm sure the whole restaurant will be in shambles by the time he's done with it.

Re: Clips from \"Firewall!\"

could you please give a direct link to clips because www.sho.com can only be accessed in USA.Maybe files location is different. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

These are now posted at our newsletter site at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jeremiah-news/

They are located in the bookmarks section, under "Video Media". Here are the two that Channe was talking about:

The Thunder Mountain gang interegate a captured man who should have died in the Big Death (1 min, 6 sec)
rtsp://showtime.fplive.net/showtime/jeremiah/episodes/ep08/ep08_0102.rm

Jeremiah meets Ezekiel again who has another cryptic message for him (58 sec)
rtsp://showtime.fplive.net/showtime/jeremiah/episodes/ep08/ep08_0202.rm

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<font color=yellow>Jeremiah meets Ezekiel again who has another cryptic message for him (58 sec) </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>Well, that was incomprehisible. Still, it felt awfully important...

Originally posted by channe:
<font color=yellow>And why did the guy in the suit say what he said about NORAD?</font color=yellow>

Yeah, oh boy! What I think he said was:

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">How about that. Back to the beginning.</font></td></tr></table>
Who da heck is that guy and what

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">grudge</font></td></tr></table>
is he talking about?? Oy, it gives me goosebumps thinking about it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/eek.gif

Originally posted by drakh:
<font color=yellow>Well, that was incomprehisible. Still, it felt awfully important...</font color=yellow>

Yeah and how the heck did he get into

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Thunder Mountain? Is he with the TM group or VS or both???</font></td></tr></table>

What about if that guy is Markus'

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">father? MARKUS! I AM YOUR FATHER!</font></td></tr></table>

He certainly looked like he could be.

Well, remember where we saw Ezekiel last and remember he was talking into a WALKIE-TALKIE.

He obviously knows a LOT about the situation.

I bet you anything that

<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">He's from Valhalla Sector.</font></td></tr></table>

Hahaha! /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif It would be even funnier if it was Jeremiah's! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif Well, it certainly would explain why he knew Markus ...

<font color=yellow><font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">He's from Valhalla Sector.</font></td></tr></table>
</font color=yellow>Yup, that's what I was thinking too but then what is he doing in that place that I spoilered above? *scratches her head*

Geez, all this suspense and questions raised from two short little clips. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

If he was Jeremiah's? Oh, my! That would be a great little twist...

If he knows Markus, than this whole <font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Valhalla Sector</font></td></tr></table>
thing is a lot bigger than we've noticed. They haven't been <font class="small">Spoiler:</font>
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">holed up in Thunder Mountain like Markus - they have to have spies - eyes - all the treasures of the old world</font></td></tr></table>
And the one of the biggest questions is: Who is Ezekiel working for?

I didn't know they were updating the clips on MGM's official site (they don't update much else so I just never checked) but someone tipped me off to a new clip that is being shown:

http://jeremiah.tv/community.html

Direct links (WMP format):
<a target="_blank" href=http://mfile.akamai.com/28/asf/mgm.download.akamai.com/28/tv/jeremiah_c_100k.asx>100k stream</a>
<a target="_blank" href=http://mfile.akamai.com/28/asf/mgm.download.akamai.com/28/tv/jeremiah_c_300k.asx>300k stream</a>

Wow, there is just so much that we just don't know about like:
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">The VS/Orange Men have a freaking helicopter!</font></td></tr></table>

and at the end there is a signature JMS line that gives you goosebumps:
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">Nothing's the same anymore</font></td></tr></table>

Oh! Oh my! Lyta! Oh my! Am I going to have a newsletter for you this week! Oh my!

*shivers*

I, too, caught that signature line.

I'm thinking that:
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">The Valhalla Sector men (who else could they be? Come on!) can operate a helicopter. That means they probably have a lot of shit running. Which means... which means... they might have been planning this.</font></td></tr></table>

And about the dude:
<table bgcolor="#000000" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr bgcolor="#000000"><td bgcolor="#000000" id="spoiler"><font color="#000000">He faltered. Could he have the Big Death?</font></td></tr></table>

Hey Lyta,

Where exactly has this trailer or clip been shown? Is it just running on Showtime as a preview for tonight's episode, or has it popped up on other channels as well? It totally plays like a teaser trailer and I was wondering if it had been shown on other networks.

No idea. Someone mentioned it was playing on MGM's website (www.jeremiah.tv) and so I went to take a look. It was quite a bit longer than I expected and I haven't seen it elsewhere. Then again, I haven't looked around lately for Jeremiah stuff either tho. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back