• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Chris Rock: Never Scared

PsionTen

Regular
It's been awhile since I laughed that hard. Best Standup I've seen since Richard Pryor -- not only funny, but thought provoking. Abortion, Affirmative Action, Bush, Marriage... damn that was some funny shit.

Man, I totally forgot about, wasn't home, and didn't record it. Now I'll have to wait until Wednesday to watch it.

I was in a NY comedy club on a Monday night and Chris Rock appears to test out some material. Most of it was weak (as is normal when developing a routine), but there were a couple of keepers (yes, he reviewed his set). I can't wait to see if he mentions anything about toaster-shoes or what exactly it means when woman wears a clear pump...

When is it on next and which network? HBO carried the previous stand ups so hopefully I will be able to see this. Wednesday the 21st?

It's on Wednesday at like 2am (Tuesday night, depending on how you look at it). I found it using my ReplayTV guide. I'm sure it will be broadcast a dozen more times, though.

Back