• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Centauri during Crusade

M

MOmega

My question is simple. Do Rangers or Alliance know, that on the Centauri are the Drakh during Crusade episodes. I guess no. Am I right? When do Rangers discover that the Drakh are on Centauri Prime?

------------------

have you read the legion of fire trilogy, it tells you pretty much most of the situation. though skips over most of the crusade side.

------------------
revenge is a dish best served cold, with pinto beans and muffins

No the Alliance doesn't know about the Centauri and Drahk.The Drahk are still in control of the Centauri until Londo tells Sheriden to free his people three years before Sheriden himself has to part company..
Crusade I think is set 6 years on from the end of the shadow war..

------------------
Emporer Turhan-"How will this end"
Kosh-"In fire"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> No the Alliance doesn't know about the Centauri and Drahk.The Drahk are still in control of the Centauri until Londo tells Sheriden to free his people three years before Sheriden himself has to part company.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Within the Crusade episodes we saw, when the the Drakh are mentioned, it is in the context of someone they'd _like_ to get their hands on. If they knew where to find any of them, there would be warships in orbit, just waiting for a Drakh to stick his head out.

The one Drakh prisoner they have is sent straight to Earth so he/it/whatever can share in the anticipation of dying in 5 years.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Yeh if Sheriden only remembered he would send the fleet but then the Drahk I suppose would detonate nukes planted throughout Centauri Prime and take out them and the Centauri..

------------------
Kosh-"In fire"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Yeh if Sheriden only remembered he would send the fleet but then the Drahk I suppose would detonate nukes planted throughout Centauri Prime and take out them and the Centauri..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When Londo was berating Sheridan about the problems on Centauri prime, he didn't go into details. He just said that Sheridan had neglected to clean up and that If the Shadow servants happened to pay a Little Visit to Centuari Prime, well...

At no time did he name the Drakh, or say that they were living on Centauri Prime.

I'm not Certain, but I don't think Londo even knew the Drakh _Were_ living there. He only had contact with the one of them. They would probably have kept him in the dark about there whereabouts just to keep him from getting any cute ideas.

After all, he DID nuke the Shadows. If he'd known where the Drakh were living, he could have taken most of them out.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:

I'm not Certain, but I don't think Londo even knew the Drakh _Were_ living there. He only had contact with the one of them. They would probably have kept him in the dark about there whereabouts just to keep him from getting any cute ideas.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I havn't read the trilagy for a few months but I do remeber Londo did know that the Drahk were on Centauri Prime of coarse he knew Shiv'kala was there as it was his Master .

But I beleive he also knew there were many more Drahk on Centauri prime he knew there were a bunch of them in the palace(wasn't some of the palace blocked of so the Drahk could live there?).

He likly knew were allot of the Drahk were he could have prolly killed allot of them. But if he had of done that the remaining Drahk would have punished him with ethe bombs or even somthing nastier. IMHO

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

But he did say to free his people and the only dark servants that had a big fleet was the Drahk so it would not take much to work out were the resources came to keep a fleet like that active but this is all my opinion
smile.gif

------------------
Kosh-"In fire"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I havn't read the trilagy for a few months but I do remeber Londo did know that the Drahk were on Centauri Prime of coarse he knew Shiv'kala was there as it was his Master.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While Londo knew the Drakh had a headquarters on Centauri Prime and that some of them prowled the palace, it doesn't follow that he knew Where they had put their headquarters.

As I said, the Drakh showed a certain level of paranoia. That would certainly extend to keeping the location of their Home secret. particularly from the one person with the Most reason to want them dead.

Carrying a Keeper around would drive many people insane. The Drakh had to have experienced that occasionally. Add in that Londo's predecessor was _Totally_ insane, and anyone with a good sense of self preservation would have kept him as ignorant as possible, just in case he went "Dr. Strangelove" on them.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

Londo does have some idea of where the Drakh are. This is why he throws hints to Vir that it would be nice if the tower of power went boom.

During his speach about neglecting Centauri Prime Londo's keeper was still awake and it would probably not like Londo giving away too much, Sheridan's imminant death or no.

------------------
Bus
"The electric yellow has got me by the brain banana."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> This is why he throws hints to Vir that it would be nice if the tower of power went boom. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Londo would want that particular building destroyed because of the _Centauri_ who had their headquarters in it. As far as he was concerned, they were the worst of the Centauri race. Londo would not have wanted any of them to survive to cause trouble in the future. Destroying the Tower would kill more of them than any other method.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bakana:
Londo would want that particular building destroyed because of the _Centauri_ who had their headquarters in it. As far as he was concerned, they were the worst of the Centauri race. Londo would not have wanted any of them to survive to cause trouble in the future. Destroying the Tower would kill more of them than any other method.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats right I forgot the top half od the tower of power was off limits and was where the Drahk HG was..the bottom half had prime canditades and Minister Durla's hang..

The tower was a symbol to the prime candidates and the Drahk(however secretly).

------------------
Deviot
Lincbot@yahoo.com.au

However Londo had no need to steer Vir against Durla, and he keep refering to evil and the forces of darkness when talking about Quixote. At this point what Vir needed to know was how to hurt the Drakh, not Durla. Londo may not have know everything but the info was used to start the LoF final assualt, something that would not have been done after only hurting Durla.

------------------
Bus
"Authorities say the phony pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and increadibly foul mouth." Kent Brockman

Back